Main Menu

Looking for a viewer card bump.

Started by funky_branca, March 19, 2009, 10:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funky_branca

Supposedly, there was a viewer card bump on the night of 3/8/09, right after Superjail! (around 12:10AM), with speculations about what Rising Son is going to be. And supposedly, I was in it. It seems, though, that they hadn't aired the bump at all during the following week, aaand I missed myself being on AS. It included myself (funky_branca, same name here and on the ASMB), Dark_Lord_Khrima, and MasterRobshi.

If anyone has this, I would be extremely grateful if I could see it. I understand if I might not get it, being aired once after all, though. I was excited to hear I got bumped, only to never get to see myself because I fell asleep early that night.

If it's any more help, here's two ASMB posts about the bump.

mongo

I might have that one around  :-o but I'll have to check it later after I get done with some stuff first.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

funky_branca

Oh, awesome. Hopefully you do! Thanks.

mongo

I found it!  :-D I'll upload hopefully tonight.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Laughingboy69

Hooah!
This post was brought to you by Mallomart. For great products at prices you can't afford, there's Mallomart.
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

funky_branca

mongo