Main Menu

New Years Moralthon Bumps

Started by omnicron, January 01, 2009, 04:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omnicron

mongo

Please read this next time before posting: http://www.bumpworthy.com/forum/index.php?topic=487.0

But they'll be up soon  :-D.

[EDIT] Good news, as far as I know all the tunes have been used before. I only remember two names by memory but I do recognize the rest, and both of those are free from AS.

[EDIT 2] Okay, all are posted now. Enjoy. Also, please, refrain from further rule violations.

[EDIT 3] Re-reading that 2nd edit sounds kinda mean... sorry about that  :oops:, just trying to maintain order. No sarcasm intended.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Here's the complete list of songs:

HOPE HERO OREL posters - "Crimson Red" by The Rapture from the album 'Warm & Scratchy' (this is an older image with new music attached)

Negative Reverend Putty - "America's Boy" by Broadcast from the album 'Tender Buttons'

Negative Orel in front of church - "Traffickers" by The Reflecting Skin from the album 'Ghostly Swim'

Negative Orel & Officer Papermouth - "Goodbye Girls" by Broadcast from the album 'Tender Buttons'

Negative sad sweeping Orel - "Corporeal" by Broadcast from the album 'Tender Buttons'

Negative Orel and Miss Censordoll - "The Offbeat" by FLYamSAM from the album 'Ghostly Swim'
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.