Main Menu

Old bump requests

Started by alilsketchy, December 26, 2008, 04:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alilsketchy

I'm new here, and I just wanted to know what certain bumps were.

Back when Inuyasha aired around 2002, there were 4 certain bumps that I cannot remember now, but they would always come on in that order.

I remember a type of shrine or temple gate in one bump before the last half of Inuyasha would come on. I think it was second to last or first. I'm not sure.

I know that after the credits, the spider w/head bump would come on. I remember because the credits was usually the one with Sesshomaru on a cliff or mountains.

Does anyone know what were the first three bumps?

mongo

I think you're looking for See You in Heaven http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/430 and Spider w/head http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/257 or http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/77 but I don't really remember the other two.

P.S. We tried to clean up the recording of See You in Heaven as much as possible.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Beefy

The [blurry] shrine bumps were from 2004, when [as] had the Tokyo bumps.

http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

alilsketchy

Thanks, Beefy. Are the bumps featured online?

mongo

:-o!! I want those bumps!! Holy crap, we're talking real old school here, didn't even remember them  :lol:.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

crab

I have some really old stuff (the source of which I do not know).  I have neglected to upload them for years now, and three of the Inuyasha bumps just happen to be in that collection.  I'll work on uploading them ASAP.

Here's what I have:

Big O intro (3-d looking text stuff) **
Cowboy Bebop intro
Inuyasha is next
Inuyasha will be back
Inuyasha is complete
Inuyasha (3-d looking text stuff) **
Fishin' Boat **
Urban Decay **
Witch Hunter Robin (3-d looking text stuff) **
Wolf's Rain is next
B&W Popeye 1
B&W Popeye 2
B&W Popeye 3
William's Street (Remember + Composite Endorsement Figurine + Old Timey Division)

** not sure if these are adult swim made or not, but they look professionally done

crab

mongo

Urban Decay and Fishing Boat are LB's  :-D... still, awesome! Some really good old school stuff!! Can't wait for the Popeye stuff and the WS one!

[EDIT] I'm doing tonight's stuff now by the way... it should be up shortly, it's a card-ish and one I missed last week.

Laughingboy69

Truth be told, a friend of mine made both of the pictures (technically 3, but you know, details...) back when the bumps were a collaboration between the two of us. Out of the first 10 back when we collaborated, he made 02, 03 (03 was a test and I never released it publicly), 04, 08, 09 and 10. I did all the rest since then. Nice compliment though, this should make his day when I show this to him.
I do Let's Plays now.

Beefy

Quote from: crab on December 29, 2008, 12:40:34 AM
I have some really old stuff (the source of which I do not know).  I have neglected to upload them for years now, and three of the Inuyasha bumps just happen to be in that collection. 
Inuyasha will be back
Inuyasha is complete
Those two were actually captured by me for someone in this thread over at Toonami Infolink.
The reason I never provided them over here is because there's about 5 seconds missing from the beginning of those bumps.
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

eric

Hey guys, You problably have is somewhere on herebut I've been looking for the song that played  on one of the comerials for A.S.'s anime.  I cant remeber when it played, but it started out with vash's brother snaping to the music. Im at the end of my rope for finding it, so i'm turning to the Adultswim gurus

thanks, eric

Ryan D.

Hello Eric, NumyMufn can tell you all about that one.  Below,  I copied and pasted an old post by N.M. about this cut.  I know that they have this promo up at ASFDOTCOM.net.  I believe you'll find it under "A.S. General".  Here's Numy...
-RD.

That's technically a promo, but it's "Shake It!" by blackcowboy .... I'm not aware of it being released to the public other than a user made loop taken from the promo itself..... here's what I just posted at the ASMB (in case you came back here first):

"That, unfortunately is a library track. It's by blackcowboy and it's called "Shake It!" - they did release two CD's but that track was not on either of them. IF I'm not mistaken they were actually asked to write it for an episode of Sealab, "Waking Quinn". Apparently it's still out in some library somewhere because it turned up awhile ago in a Taco Bell ad, but all we ever had was a loop made by a user from that very promo. Since that's all we had I've also seen it called "Shake it Girl" or shake_it_gurl..... honestly I haven't looked for it anytime recently, if you find anything out on it please let us know! "
"The dawn is your enemy."