Main Menu

Thanksgiving 2007 REQUEST

Started by NagaruLives, December 16, 2008, 03:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NagaruLives

The bump aired on Thanksgiving 2007, and it sounded sort of techno/ electronic.
It was a black and white card with the content going along the lines of "nobody care about the stupid pilgrims who needed the Indians help".
If anyone can figure out the song and where to find it, it would be much appreciated.

mongo

I kinda remember this one, but I don't know if I possess a recording of it.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NagaruLives

Quote from: mongo on December 17, 2008, 03:30:33 PM
I kinda remember this one, but I don't know if I possess a recording of it.
What drives me crazy is i heard it on the radio right as it was ending. Never figured the name.

NumyMufn

Are you sure it was 2007? All the B&W bumps that night were about why each episode was crappy  :|
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Nothing useful here, sorry bout that.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NagaruLives

Quote from: NumyMufn on December 19, 2008, 06:59:43 PM
Are you sure it was 2007? All the B&W bumps that night were about why each episode was crappy  :|
Yeah, I am sure it was 2007.

mongo

Numy, are you sure that wasn't 2008? Like, I asked a friend of mine who had the recording of the Worst on the Worst thing, and the date says 2008, and the bumps are defining why each episode sucked. Might've mixed up those two?  :?

NumyMufn

Hey, I'm the General Scatterbrain for a reason  :-D  but I don't think so. I pulled the disc out of a black binder (every year is a different color, 2008 is blue) but I'll double check   :wink:

The non-B&W bumps were this: http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/631
were those reused?

OH! there were also SuperDeluxe bumps so they definitely weren't from this year  :|

Another update: :P
This year was mostly graphic, the "Enjoy your Feast" , "Travel Safely" and "Holiday Situational Maps"

I'll go back to last year and check the Sun-Wed prior to Thanksgiving.

I'm awake.

mongo

Ooo OK, just checking  :-D. The Turkey Birth bump has only been used once as far as I know. ...the other ones, I don't know about  :-o

NumyMufn

I'm awake.