Main Menu

Updates

Started by crab, September 15, 2008, 06:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crab

Recent bug fixes and updates to the site:

• 'recently updated' has been fixed and separated into two sections - one for additions (new bumps) and one for updates (existing bumps)
  • browse 'by artist' is back
  • links to bump pages from before the 3.0 upgrade are now working again and will automatically redirect to the new page

Daikun

Quote from: crab on September 15, 2008, 06:04:59 PM'recently updated' has been fixed and separated into two sections - one for additions (new bumps) and one for updates (existing bumps)

What happened to that? They appear to be merged again...

mongo

It's all good, there's just no new bumps so only the updates show  :-D. I'm working on getting Sunday's bumps up but I can't get my new PC to encode  :|. I'll work on it later.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

crab

Quote from: Daikun on September 19, 2008, 05:07:33 AM
Quote from: crab on September 15, 2008, 06:04:59 PM'recently updated' has been fixed and separated into two sections - one for additions (new bumps) and one for updates (existing bumps)

What happened to that? They appear to be merged again...

Right.  It's set to only show new additions within the past 5 days.  If there's been no new additions within 5 days, the section doesn't even show up.