Main Menu

BW, I need your help trying to get this song to download.

Started by Original_MIB, August 28, 2008, 04:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Original_MIB

Track: Operation Overload
Album: Chaos
Artists: Amour / Carroll

I am really determined to find this in a MP3 format. I just get the feeling of wildness and the ten second sample from Adult Swim wasn't enough.

It's the perfect "instrumental" song for me.

NumyMufn

I'm sorry, but that is a library track and only available to licensed production companies  :|
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Original_MIB

Quote from: NumyMufn on August 28, 2008, 04:20:07 PM
I'm sorry, but that is a library track and only available to licensed production companies  :|
noooooooooooooooo

Original_MIB

NumyMufn

I really am sorry, it's been a common problem since day one  :|

I'm awake.

Original_MIB

Quote from: NumyMufn on September 01, 2008, 08:35:42 PM
I really am sorry, it's been a common problem since day one  :|
I see you on the [adult swim] Forums. I'm 'The QuestionMark'.

I hope they'll show my message on one of their bumps. It's targeting on their mp3s and how extrememusic sucks.

Ryan D.

Extreme Music is the coolest production site in the world 8-)  They sell their music to major companies.  It's all about having original, hip music that can grab the consumer.  They're not iTunes.  Although like you, I wish that they were :roll:  That day will never come.  But hey, at least they are kind enough to allow us to visit their site as a guest and listen to their tracks in their entirety.  That's pretty great of them.  If people start making waves and start bothering these production sites about "How can I download your music?", they could close the doors to their "Guest Music Searches" really fast.
"The dawn is your enemy."

Original_MIB

Quote from: Ryan D. on September 01, 2008, 09:58:46 PM
Extreme Music is the coolest production site in the world 8-)  They sell their music to major companies.  It's all about having original, hip music that can grab the consumer.  They're not iTunes.  Although like you, I wish that they were :roll:  That day will never come.  But hey, at least they are kind enough to allow us to visit their site as a guest and listen to their tracks in their entirety.  That's pretty great of them.  If people start making waves and start bothering these production sites about "How can I download your music?", they could close the doors to their "Guest Music Searches" really fast.
I'M GOING TO SHIT MORE BIRCKS IF I DON'T GET THIS ON MY IPOD.

I really love their songs. I wouldn't care if I had to pay $10.00 for each track.

NumyMufn

First, you need to become a licensed production company, and then you're going to need a lot more than $10. Please, do not try to register. Like RD said, they get rather testy when people pester them about downloading their music without proper credentials, and they will check.  :| We don't want to lose the privilege of listening to the libraries.  :cry:

I'm awake.

mongo

Dude, I'm so sorry and I know how you feel, but... it's just a song, man. They really are among the best of the bunch so it's really unfair to target them.  They're not a bad site at all and they even let you listen to their songs. That's just the way things work, it's not them, it's the system. In fact, you should be targeting the recording industry for this but I'm not gonna get into that right now. Production music makes it possible for us to be enjoying a lot of this in the first place, and we're lucky enough that these songs are good. In the end, I know it sucks, but, you know... just roll with it. Or even better, use that as inspiration and make your own music  :mrgreen:.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Ryan D.

I hope that your toilet is made of something stronger than porcelain because it's going to break :lol:  Like NM said, you have to become a licensed production company and after that, I would not be surprised if the cost of one single track starts around $5,000.  M is right too.  Without these production sites and the music that they've plugged into the Swim, we probably wouldn't be here talking about these exciting grooves.  Production music isn't meant for mainstream.  It's such great stuff because it's not trying to appeal to top 40 radio/iTunes/FYE.  It's a whole different market.
"The dawn is your enemy."

Original_MIB

I shat another brick, ****.

Also, I'm going to plan on making my own ****ing liscensed company. I make my own t-shirts (with a permanent marker and a white t-shirt, hah), I'm independent because of my personal background, I plan on being an Artist of manga. I'm serious at all times. I can put my emotions into Art since I do it out of the power level of my stroking and it varies in emotions I feel when expressing. I can ****ing do this. I am known to be an Artist and deep. I also want to be a Guidance Counsler too...aaaaaaaaaaaa.

I'm thinking of the future and I'm only fifteen. If my plan fails for being an Artist, I'll be a Guidance Counsler. Or **** that all, I'll become the next American Idol, hah.

Thanks to the emotional neglect from my family and the depressed person that made me who I am today. I just wish I could start college now, too many dumb****s in High School don't know how to be serious.

After reading this all, I can tell that some of you may think I'm egotistical. But, we're all egotistical most of the time, when thinking of the future, so I can understand why you think so, when you don't really realize this.

mongo

You're a little 'all over the place' there, man, chill out. I encourage you to work on your art and channel that into something meaningful for everyone. I'm glad that you think about the future, because you need to dream if you ever plan to succeed. I know what you feel and I do understand that it sucks to be in a different mindset than everyone else, but believe me, you'll just have to bear with it for a while. And no, it ain't easy at all. But you keep doing your own thing for yourself, and just let the time fly by and it'll be better in no time. Life does change. I personally don't consider you egotistical, you just have a strong desire. But, being frustrated by something small in the grand scope of life is futile and harmful. I hope you accomplish every goal that you set yourself not only now but also in the future.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong