Main Menu

Where are this week's bumps?

Started by Takkun4343, August 21, 2008, 07:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefiestygoat

it is.. but this picture was from one of the out takes of the thunderhorse video all the scenes the went through they are extras on the DVD
d?dklokke som hjelper dem hjelper deg lager verdenen metallet

mongo

Good news, people. I managed to get a LOT of help and got a lot finished today. Even though I'm major bushed something fierce, you're getting last Sunday's bumps, Classic Night's missing bumps, this Sunday's bumps and some remasters I've been putting off for a while. I'll only ask you to help me with the music tags, because I really don't feel like sorting through all the stuff. The remasters will have them because I just got done deleting the old links.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

You're a crazy man!  :mrgreen: Trust your tag team!  :-D
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Yes, indeed I am :lol: And actually, even better news... as freaking bushed as I am, I know most of these tunes by heart, so a lot will have been tagged already by the time they're up.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

mongo

Well, there they are! 21 new bumps (7 from last Sunday, 4 from Classic Night and 10 from this one) and 27 remasters (a million thanks to Beefy for providing the source) for a grand total of 48 new bumps. My digital womb has completely demolished.

thefiestygoat

Awesome those are freaking sweet good job! that murdercake was pretty neat!
d?dklokke som hjelper dem hjelper deg lager verdenen metallet