Main Menu

Where are this week's bumps?

Started by Takkun4343, August 21, 2008, 07:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takkun4343

It's more annoying that I can't view new bumpage while checking TAN and waiting to watch Gurren Lagann than the last two.

NumyMufn

Patience, friend  8-) I'm sure mongo's just busy. Volunteer work often takes a back seat to other things. If there was a real problem I think he would've asked for my backups by now  :mrgreen:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Just for that, you get another day of waiting. Please refer to this from the [RULES] Before Requesting thread :-D.

Quote from: mongo on May 05, 2008, 11:13:14 PM
When requesting a bump, please use these guidelines:

2. If the bumps from the current week haven't been posted yet, please wait at least one week before requesting for them. They could be in queue. However, if the bump is a black and white card with no drawings, you are allowed (and advised) to forego this, since these bumps are not usually posted on the site.

You've done this before, this is the second strike for you.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Ryan D.

But Mongos!  If I dont's gets my bumps fix tonites I'm goings to dies :cry:  Actually, I'm very happy when it takes you at least a whole week to post the new crop of bumps.  I'm always too busy, still searching for the bump music from the week before!  For the past month, I haven't been able to find anything that's unknown.  So give me a break and take all the time that you want posting the new bumps!
"The dawn is your enemy."

mongo

Will sure do, buddy. I don't have any time today anyway.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

thefiestygoat

umm anyone get the bump of the murderface cake?
d?dklokke som hjelper dem hjelper deg lager verdenen metallet

Ryan D.

There's a very good chance that the "Murderface Cake" bump will be included with Mongo's captured bumps from last week.  He'll be uploading them sometime soon, I'm sure. 
That's a nice little profile pic that you've got there :-o  I hope that it's not "too cool" for BW.  Since you don't technically see anything it's probably okay.  I'm still not quite sure where the line is drawn around here.

NumyMufn

I thought that was from an aired episode, was it not?

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

You're right.  I think it was.  It's where Nathan Explosion comes into the throne room and cuts off Skwisgar's (spelling?) head and steals his girl.  Very brutal :evil:  Well, I guess it's time to move this thread to the Rambling Owl House.

mongo

@ thefiestygoat: Yeah, I got it. Hopefully if everything goes as planned I'll up them later on tonight.

And yeah, that is from an aired episode  :lol:.

Takkun4343

Quote from: mongo on August 21, 2008, 09:43:46 PM
Just for that, you get another day of waiting. Please refer to this from the [RULES] Before Requesting thread :-D.

Quote from: mongo on May 05, 2008, 11:13:14 PM
When requesting a bump, please use these guidelines:

2. If the bumps from the current week haven't been posted yet, please wait at least one week before requesting for them. They could be in queue. However, if the bump is a black and white card with no drawings, you are allowed (and advised) to forego this, since these bumps are not usually posted on the site.

You've done this before, this is the second strike for you.

Sorry about that. What happens on the third strike?

mongo

If you won't do it again, you shouldn't worry about it. I'm currently at work but I'll try to get on it tonight, and I think there was one classic night bump we didn't have so that one should be up to. Won't be soon, though, working with the organization of a video game tournament ain't exactly easy work.

thefiestygoat

Quote from: mongo on August 22, 2008, 03:33:35 PM
@ thefiestygoat: Yeah, I got it. Hopefully if everything goes as planned I'll up them later on tonight.

And yeah, that is from an aired episode  :lol:.

oh cool thank you, the picture wasnt from an aired episode its actually from the dvd, his out takes from the thunderhorse video you know the tom hanks girl :wink:
d?dklokke som hjelper dem hjelper deg lager verdenen metallet

NumyMufn

Are you sure that didn't air? ...or perhaps something equally risqu? ?

mongo - if you need a hand I can get the bumps up, or maybe split 'em with you?  :| I could put up the six ATHF movie bumps if you want. Just lemme know whatcha need  :-)

I'm awake.

mongo

Hmm, I could've sworn it was on the Thunderhorse episode  :lol:. Listen, everything just got super complicated for me, the quickest it's gonna get is Tuesday now, so it's up to you. And... ATHF Movie Bumps? I don't have any of those, go ahead with those all the way  :?. I knew I should've taped that Saturday... I did tape today, by the way. Anyway, if you want then go ahead, I don't mind, and we're not gonna get those movie bumps otherwise... by Tuesday I should be 100% clear of all this, last Sunday's and Classic Night's missing bumps are already encoded, I just need to do today's and upload them, but I can't get to that right now.