Main Menu

Viewer Bumps from July 2006

Started by bumperella, June 19, 2009, 12:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bumperella

Hiya, all.  I've been looking through the site, trying to find some images from viewer cards to archive, and I've run across a few that I can't find and would appreciate being put up so that I could grab some screencaps from them.  If they are already uploaded (even on YT), I'd appreciate a link.  They can be somewhat difficult to track down. :-P

Bump 1): July 02, 2006
- Username: hulksmash100
- During Futurama
- They were asking about the Season 2 DVD for Harvey Birdman.  There is a picture of the DVD with the date it comes out.

Bump 2): July 16, 2006
- Username: KamikazePandaBoy
- After Minoriteam
- There is a picture of a plane with "Pandaboy" inside with a leader line pointing to him saying "This is you".  The bump is asking why getting a bump aired would be so special.

Bump 3): July 23, 2006
- Username: Rainy_Day_May
- During Family Guy
- "If adult swim were a living. . woman, what would she look like?"  The picture is of a shirtless, hairy-chested man.  I think this is the same man from this bump.

That's all I have so far.  Thanks in advance.
I shouldn't be here...

NumyMufn

I should be able to help with this... let me send the hubbeh off to work and I'll get on it  :-)

yep, I have discs for all of those dates so barring any technical difficulties I should be able to have them up later on.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Here are the screen caps:

Harvey Birdman Vol 2

PandaBoy

AS as a woman

The encoding server is offline so the actual bumps won't be available until it's back  :|

I'm awake.

bumperella

Kekeke. . Those will work.  Thanks bunches. ^_^
I shouldn't be here...

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

mongo

Thanks for those uploads!! Good stuff  :lol:.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

bumperella

Thanks for going through the trouble, Numy.  Much appreciated.   :-D
I shouldn't be here...