Main Menu

Whatever happened to the user made bumps?

Started by Takkun4343, July 26, 2008, 12:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takkun4343

I can't find them on the site anywhere. It sucks, I know.

mongo

As part of the site overhaul, they had to be taken down. Further news will become available when I get them. By the way, nice to see you again! It's been quite a while since you've been around here!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Takkun4343

Yeah, I've been busy with Sci Fi Channel and the ASMB. Maybe you could crete a website FOR user bumps. That'd be freaking awesome!

Laughingboy69

Begin Shameless Plug in 3,2,1...

They do have such a website. It's called Bumpworthy!

End Shameless Plug in 3,2,1...
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

You know what, Takkun, that doesn't sound half bad.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Takkun4343

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on July 26, 2008, 11:25:33 PM
Begin Shameless Plug in 3,2,1...

They do have such a website. It's called Bumpworthy!

End Shameless Plug in 3,2,1...

I said "user-made bumps" not "adult swim-crafted bumps"

Takkun4343

Quote from: mongo on July 27, 2008, 02:06:48 AM
You know what, Takkun, that doesn't sound half bad.
So, how's it going on the user made bumps website?

mongo

We just did 3.0, dude. That's a bit on the backburner for now. I'll probably take that project myself but it can't be now, I got a lot of stuff on my plate and I have just the right amount of time to work here + the rest of life.

Takkun4343

Quote from: mongo on September 07, 2008, 03:57:48 AM
We just did 3.0, dude. That's a bit on the backburner for now. I'll probably take that project myself but it can't be now, I got a lot of stuff on my plate and I have just the right amount of time to work here + the rest of life.

So in other words, when you have some spare time?

mongo

Yes. You know, if you want to help the cause, you can, especially with finding some stuff like a good webhosting space (preferably free). I was thinking of getting a .tk domain name, which is free, after getting the hosting resolved. Anyway, this is a community after all, and if you want to help the cause feel free to do so.

crab

I can easily setup a subdomain of BumpWorthy for someone to develop a website in.   user.bumpworthy.com or usermade.bumpworthy.com..  anything like that can be set up for free and you would have virtually unlimited space/bandwidth.  I give first dibbs to mongo on being the person in charge of it, since I know him better, but if he doesn't want to do it, you can feel free to have a go at it, Takkun

Laughingboy69

Ooie Gooie! Let me know if you all need help with that. I don't know many things about website doo-hickeys and internet whatchamacallits, but if there's anything you would like me to do, feel free to ask.
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd gladly take that offer.

crab

Pick one:

fanmade.bumpworthy.com
usermade.bumpworthy.com

or make your own suggestion..  I'm not good at this sort of thing  :?

Keep in mind - history is being made here!  Choose wisely!  (or I could always change it as long as you don't mind changing your links [or make them relative]...)

mongo