Main Menu

Season 1 Ventrue Bros bumps

Started by Bitgod, August 08, 2006, 11:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bitgod

I'd like to see the spy song-ish sounding bumps from the Season 1 Venture Brothers.

Qman1

:o I ACTUALLY HAVE THOSE!

But, unfortunately...I dont have a computer or anything to upload them too...sorry. :(

NumyMufn

I have them, too... somewhere... Do you mean the ones that look like there were taken from an educational science film from the '50's from the Saturday airings? My systems a little shakey at the moment and (if I find them) would like to make sure before I start converting them.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Qman1

Quote from: NumyMufnI have them, too... somewhere... Do you mean the ones that look like there were taken from an educational science film from the '50's from the Saturday airings? My systems a little shakey at the moment and (if I find them) would like to make sure before I start converting them.

I have the ones you're talking about...and some other Venture Bros bumps as well (one with a ship, one with Dr.Venture with the background is green, and some others that I cant remember....I dont feel like looking thru my old tapes)

NumyMufn

oh god, I know what you mean, but I'm determined to get all my VHS tapes converted to DVD and filed at least by date  :shock:  I just have them stashed all over the place right now..

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

HAH! I FOUND THEM!? :lol:

Now if I could just get over all these freakin' techinical difficulties? :-P

I'm awake.

terrorist96

Was this uploaded? (I'm just going though all the old threads right now to see if they have all been resolved)

mongo

Some have, some haven't. I know for sure the one with the red ship, the one with the the gyroscope and the one with the meeting are up.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

mongo

The only one I could identify from Q's post is the green background one, but we don't know for sure all of the missing ones.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong