Main Menu

Need the Song from this bump or i will die

Started by Wrendoe, July 10, 2008, 07:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrendoe

ok. need to find this bump/song cuz the song is hurting my life. i need to own the song before i start punching every child i see.

it came from a bump i saw on May 8, 2008, the 11pm episode of ATHF. it came after the episode, around 11:12pm.

it was one of those 'Dear Adult Swim' bumps, from user  paleocyberneticyouth 
and the text was:

Dear Adult Swim,

Code Geass is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!  Totally different than what I expected and I have to say... If I had the power to make people do whatever I said... well... lets just say that the world be an amazing place!!  If YOU had the power that Lelouch obtained, what would YOU do with it?!?

The song that plays is bawler. i need it. i have it DVR'ed and may post it on youtube for help, but i'm hoping to avoid that lame ass move for the time being.

thanks=--= :cry:

mongo

Please try to upload the audio clip of the card or something, it'd be easier for us to help you identify it. But, keep in mind, it could be a library track. Anwyay, with the clip we might be able to tell, but at least from my part there's not much I can't do without it.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Wrendoe

will do, thanks. will try to a good quality copy asap. this goddamn song is frying my soul. ridiculous, i know.

mongo

:lol: It's all good, believe me, I've been there a lot before  :-P
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

I found the bump... but I don't know the song  :(
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Wrendoe

so i took a vid from my cell phone. the quality SUX, but i threw it up on youtube for the time being. i'm borrowing a decent camera from a friend this week, but in the meantime, i thought i'd throw this crappy version out there in case someone knows the song by the audio alone.

the vid can found on youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUfikAkertM

and to reiterate, it was a 'Dear Adult Swim' bumps, from user paleocyberneticyouth
with the text:

Dear Adult Swim,

Code Geass is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!  Totally different than what I expected and I have to say... If I had the power to make people do whatever I said... well... lets just say that the world be an amazing place!!  If YOU had the power that Lelouch obtained, what would YOU do with it?!?

major, major thanks...

mongo

It's quite hard to identify rare songs like this. Anyone tried running it through one of those Song Identification apps on cell phones? That's helped before  :?

NumyMufn

yes.

Now, please stop with the necrobumping unless it's something you personally want or if you have something helpful to add. This is making it very hard to tell what needs immediate attention and what can wait.  :|
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.