Main Menu

Found the music, Lost the bump...

Started by NumyMufn, June 30, 2008, 12:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NumyMufn

You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

I think that you got them, N.M.  I just played all of the unknown bumps from page 1 to 42.  I don't think that this track goes back farther than that.  I could be wrong of course.
"The dawn is your enemy."

NumyMufn

My paper notes had "oldie" written in the mystery spot, and the track is from 2003. It's possible what I'm missing are b&w's but I think it's been used often. Don't make yourself crazy, just keep it in mind :) I was hoping one of you might know off the top of your head. I have a vague recollection of a visual of something falling/dropping/wilting but I haven't been able to place it. I just haven't got the time this week, :( or probably the next three either  :cry:

Maybe it'll come to me in a dream....  :-D
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

2003?  That's going back.  I've only been watching the Swim regularly since 2004.  Sometimes the true age of a bump slips by me.  I did run all of the "unknown" bumps at BW today.  I couldn't find anything else here that uses this track.  It looks like you'll have to dive into your famous VHS collection, yeah!! 

If you want, you could start a "Video Bump Rental Store" with BW users.  You could rent videos for a dollar plus shipping.  That way, people will pay you to sit there for hours and search for old bump tracks!
"The dawn is your enemy."