Main Menu

Fat Guy Stuck in Internet?

Started by terrorist96, June 16, 2008, 03:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrorist96

Last night, they aired that bump before Fat Guy Stuck in Internet, saying something like "remember these pictures?" and I did. the one that stood out was the one of Kazaa standing there with the sock on his wang. And I can't help but feel that they had a bump a while ago, with that same picture. I guess maybe hinting towards the new show. Does anyone know what that original bump was?

NumyMufn

That seems like forever ago.... I don't know if we have it or not, but I'll try to find it  :-D I remember thinking it was a joke  :-D
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

terrorist96

Thanks Numy. Just out of curiosity, how do you guys do what you do? How do you get bumps from the TV on your computer and upload them on the site and all that? Do you like have a DVR and record everything?
All I do is record [adult swim] at nights with my VCR, watch it the next day, and reuse that same tape for the next night (unless I get bumped, then I save that tape, and use a new one :D)

mongo

I think I remember that one... it might be here even, but I don't know :?. Well, I personally use a capture card, I have my cable hooked up to it and I tape to my hard drive, and then edit the recording. It's a pretty inexpensive solution and provides really good quality  :-D.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

I've only found one reference to it on April 2, 2007 - and I've only had a chance to pull out the two Sundays prior to that. I also checked the bumps uploaded around that time and it's not there :P still working on it.

I'm awake.

terrorist96

Lemme know if you find it and upload it on the site when you can. I know you are all really busy and stuff and I appreciate this :D. Thanks again.

NumyMufn

WE ARE LIVE! Thanks go to mahala_la_la for tracking down the date for me  :mrgreen:

I'm awake.

terrorist96

Awesome..(did I just say "awesome"? - Home Movies reference :P)
And I saw Mahala_la_la's post in the thread. I wonder how she knows all this stuff :P
Thanks again! :D

NumyMufn

She's a whiz with a search engine  :-D one of few people better than I  :roll:

oh, and I have an excuse for saying "Awesome" - I spent a lot of time in the '80s :D

I'm awake.