Main Menu

Bump I cant find

Started by Strike36, June 20, 2008, 10:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike36

Have you seen the 'Please Stand by for your programming guide:'? I need some help finding the music that is played on that bump. When you find it let me know ASAP thanks :-D

[edit] I removed the poll, since it really didn't serve a purpose. I take it you got confused, don't worry about that  :mrgreen: - Mongo

Strike36

now that i know what i am doing i need help finding the song that is played on the one bump that as soon as it comes on it says 'Please stand by for your programming guide:' then it shows the line up so can you please help me ???   :?

Ryan D.

Hello S.36,

Welcome to the boards!  I think you're talking about a track called "Mandeer" from the production website www.firstcom.com.  You can listen to this track in its entirety there but you CANNOT download or purchase anything from their site.   Just type "Mandeer" into firstcom's search engine and it should pop-up.

Take care,
Ryan D.
"The dawn is your enemy."

NumyMufn

Also, you can access the Submix by clicking the 'DETAILS' button - they've been known to pull that one out every so often. :wink: We really should get one of those up, it's been a very popular request since way back.... be nice if I could find one of the entertaining ones :D
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

I'm gonna upload Sunday's bumps now (late, I know, but that's beyond the point, I've had stuff), I'll include one of the new ones.

[EDIT] Here it is: http://www.bumpworthy.com/bump_display.php?bid=993
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong