Main Menu

Looking for "MIND BLOW" bumper

Started by TimLehnerer, June 06, 2008, 03:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimLehnerer

Several years ago there was an Adult Swim bumper that claimed to be using a "patented mind blowing process", which turned out to be the words MIND BLOW in huge letters on the screen and boat-signaling horn. This cracked me up, and I still make MIND BLOW jokes on another message board based on that bumper. Sad, but true. I didn't see it in the archives. Did I miss it, or is it gone? If it's gone, has someone got it archived?

Thanks in advance.

NumyMufn

I may be able to find one if I can track down the date - it won't be the best quality either but I'll try  :|
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

TimLehnerer

Man, I wish I could even give you a year to narrow down the search but I can't. It was relatively early in the cycle as I recall but I don't have any actual data for this one.

Thanks for checking, though. It was something that made quite an impression on my mind.

NumyMufn

I haven't had a chance but I can often track these things down at the ASMB... viewer bumps are easier but if it made an impression on anyone else they may very well have posted about it and that will give me a date.  :|

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Sure enough, someone posted about it January 14, 2005  :mrgreen:

My house is currently on it's ear, it looks like I just moved in (I didn't) and I have to get it ready for company on Thursday - I'll look for a tape after that. If you don't hear from me by Monday just give me an e-kick in the pants  :wink:

I'm awake.

TimLehnerer

E-pant-kick enabled, and on my mark...

Three...two...one...MARK.

*E-PANT-KICK*

NumyMufn

OW!  :x

:roll: sorry, So far I've only found one tape from Jan 05 and it's not the right one  :-P I'm still looking... there are some boxes missing that I can't imagine where they went, but my house had been turned upside down several times this year already. They gotta be here somewhere  :roll:

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

um, yeah, ditto on the last response from the other thread  :lol:

I'm awake.

mongo

No info on my end... some people have asked for this, but I haven't been able to track down a copy.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Okay, so it wasn't quite a year  :roll: this one was hiding under my bed. Seriously, I had no idea I had [as] tapes under there!

http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/1487

Also, the companion 'Serenity Bump'

http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/1490

I'm awake.

TimLehnerer

Hot damn! That's it, and thanks!