Main Menu

High Scores

Started by terrorist96, May 30, 2008, 09:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrorist96

So I take it that you guys missed the first High Scores bump? Because I only see the High Scores bump for the second week. This is the list of people in the FIRST high score bump: http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswim/board/message?board.id=generalgames&message.id=37077#M37077
(The second week is a couple posts below it if you're interested.)

mongo

Unless the bumps are pretty different, we post only one bump with the archetype (like in the Flight Schedule, Next Saturday, Now Playing on the Fix, etc. bumps). I for one don't have any other High Score bump.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

terrorist96

It was the same as the second high score bump witch you have posted on the site. Except when they were airing it for the first time on Sunday, I think they messed it up and had it at the 1:15am time slot (before the commercials for Oblongs). I think they messed it up because for one, they never air new bumps that late and when they aired my viewer card at around 12:27am suggesting that they do the high scores thing, their response was "did it 15 minutes ago."

mongo

I don't have it, then. I already got through those recordings. It's the same thing, though, so it ain't really necessary to get it up here :|. Do you want it for any particular reason?
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

terrorist96

Na, not really. I was just curious that you had the High scores bump for the second week and not the first.

mongo

It slipped me  :-D Happens sometimes  :lol:

terrorist96

haha looks like you missed the high scores bump for week 3 too  :-P
gotta get on top of yo' game ;)

NumyMufn

Quote from: mongo on May 31, 2008, 03:48:14 AM
Unless the bumps are pretty different, we post only one bump with the archetype (like in the Flight Schedule, Next Saturday, Now Playing on the Fix, etc. bumps).
As of right now, we aren't planning to post more than one example.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

terrorist96

Quote from: NumyMufn on June 07, 2008, 12:11:29 PM
Quote from: mongo on May 31, 2008, 03:48:14 AM
Unless the bumps are pretty different, we post only one bump with the archetype (like in the Flight Schedule, Next Saturday, Now Playing on the Fix, etc. bumps).
As of right now, we aren't planning to post more than one example.
Ohh, aight, I get it. Thanks for the reply. :)

mongo

What Numy said. Until there's anything different, there's really is not much reason to post another example  :mrgreen:.