Main Menu

The super_nothing bump

Started by ohnoshediint!, March 19, 2008, 02:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohnoshediint!

I don't know if this was already addressed but  I saw a B&W bump and I'm killing myself trying to find out the song that was used.

It was a Dear Adult Swim from Super_Nothing

I remeber hearing a girl sing...

..."they paid to see there are eyes on me..."

At least that's what I think I heard. :?

Please, please, PLEASE help me figure this out!!! :cry:

NumyMufn

Love your sn  :-D

I'm afraid they threw a bunch of new stuff at me this week, it could take some time to track it down.  :| I'll get it up on YouTube so we have something to link to...
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

ohnoshediint!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

:-D

NumyMufn

I'm sorry this is taking so long  :| my system's a little wiggy at the moment - I think I need to reinstall some software :P

I'm awake.

ohnoshediint!

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

mongo

You know what, I'm pretty certain I've heard that somewhere, the voice seems recognizable. I'm pretty sure I can at least find more lyrics to the song, so I'm gonna dig around for a while.

[edit] Found these lyrics on a livejournal. No info on artist/song though.
They have paid to see ,there are eyes on me, ive been riding hard with the sun and starlets.. all alone ,believe me. Its better than the two of us. to give it all,this life is ours. all i wanna say is their reasoning is colorblind by the dream they had in yearning, AND IF THEY WANT YOU, then they can raise their eyes up into the sun....but you cant give what you dont have and have a reason too, forget the story. Say youre going to try, say your going to fly, say you'll do it fine, but the lights go brown, its a drowning crowd.and it's surfacing close to heaven.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

I SO want to slap myself :D I pulled out the Diplo because of that other post you addressed elsewhere and this song is also on there 

:faisepalm:

It's "Into the Sun" by Diplo from the album 'Florida'

I'm such an idiot  :roll: I really hate it when I can't find something but for it to turn up on my hard drive (and has been there for months) really just makes me wanna bang my head on the keyboard... repeatedly :P

I'm awake.

mongo

I knew I'd heard it before!! Thanks for that, you rock  :-D I was confused because the voice reminded me of Metric but I was sure it wasn't them at all. [edit] This track features Martina Topley-Bird, who also used to participate in some tracks by Tricky.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

ohnoshediint!