Main Menu

looking for music from a A.S. bump I saw this weekend 2/16/08

Started by Thulsa_Doom, February 16, 2008, 01:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thulsa_Doom

I saw a bump a few times this weekend and I tivo'ed the last few secs of it.  I must know the song from it.  the bump was just your reg black screen with white text and it said some wierd stuff as normal  like I said I only got the last few seconds of it and put the white text below:

We say shut up about it

Our photoshops is stronger

You dumb IN LIFE!

****s to YOU!

Hooo ha ha ha

[adlut swim]

the tune is crazy and need to know if its a song, i hope it is so I can hear the whole thing.

I made a mp3 of the few secs I got of the bump.  link below (let me know if it does not work)

Any help would be great.

http://home.comcast.net/~woodlandskates/Jay/adultswimbump.mp3

Thanks for any help,

Jason

NumyMufn

It's real all right :) It's called "Hallja Maga Kend" by Balogh Kalman. I found it on a cd titled simply "Hungarian Music"
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Thulsa_Doom

1st, You have made me very very happy, I just ordered the CD and I can now sleep at night.

2nd, Are you some mad genius?  How could you possably have known this?  I figured it was some bizare audio clip, from some car commercial from turkey and I would never know anything about who did it.

3rd, However you got this info, thank you very very much you made someones month, if I can ever return the favor let me know.

Jason

NumyMufn

Quote from: Thulsa_Doom on February 18, 2008, 03:20:04 AM
1st, You have made me very very happy, I just ordered the CD and I can now sleep at night.

2nd, Are you some mad genius?  How could you possably have known this?  I figured it was some bizare audio clip, from some car commercial from turkey and I would never know anything about who did it.

3rd, However you got this info, thank you very very much you made someones month, if I can ever return the favor let me know.

Jason

:lol: Mad, maybe.... but I can't take credit for that one - I believe ookamisan from the ASMB found it outside of the library where it's known as "Listen!". They're sneaky, those libraries  :wink: I'm glad you can sleep now. :mrgreen:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.