Main Menu

Post User Created Bumps here!

Started by mongo, January 26, 2008, 01:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

Man, you've got some really awesome stuff! I loved the pics, they're quite great. The music fits in really well, too! I'd love to see more. I would recommend having a small [as] tag on the picture-only bumps (if you look closely, AS always sticks a small tag in every picture bump, like an owl or the crest or something :-P bit of an easter egg) although it's not particularly necessary, just for the sake of it having that [as] essence bit :lol:. I wouldn't mind 1080p, but these look great, so it's up to you really. I'd recommend something like uploading the 720ps apart and the 1080ps in a pack? Anyway, whatever you choose, I hope to see more :-D.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Athias

Quote from: mongo on April 10, 2012, 07:19:11 PM
Man, you've got some really awesome stuff! I loved the pics, they're quite great. The music fits in really well, too! I'd love to see more. I would recommend having a small [as] tag on the picture-only bumps (if you look closely, AS always sticks a small tag in every picture bump, like an owl or the crest or something :-P bit of an easter egg) although it's not particularly necessary, just for the sake of it having that [as] essence bit :lol:. I wouldn't mind 1080p, but these look great, so it's up to you really. I'd recommend something like uploading the 720ps apart and the 1080ps in a pack? Anyway, whatever you choose, I hope to see more :-D.

Thanks. I'm really proud of AS and You Bike Ride, Dusty Piano, and of course Whitney Houston Crack Quote--the funny drugs quote combined with the suburban image was just adult swim-esque. I'll take your advice because I do have photoshop, but just have no idea on how to use it effectively. I don't know where I can get the owl crest. If anything I'll settle for [as]. Again, thanks for the feedback. I'll post some more either later tonight or tomorrow.

Laughingboy69

Quote from: Athias on April 10, 2012, 09:41:01 PM
Quote from: mongo on April 10, 2012, 07:19:11 PM

Thanks. I'm really proud of AS and You Bike Ride, Dusty Piano, and of course Whitney Houston Crack Quote--the funny drugs quote combined with the suburban image was just adult swim-esque. I'll take your advice because I do have photoshop, but just have no idea on how to use it effectively. I don't know where I can get the owl crest. If anything I'll settle for [as]. Again, thanks for the feedback. I'll post some more either later tonight or tomorrow.

I ended up making a "crest" of my own a while back. Maybe I can make it in a form you can use. Do you have Photoshop? I can just give you the PSD in that case. Otherwise I'll make a PNG file so you won't have to worry about backgrounds.

EDIT: Okay yeah you have Photoshop. I'll send you the PSD later if you want it.
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

I was never able to find the actual crest myself, I ended up using a symbol from the website. Like Laughingboy, if you want it let me know and I'll look for it :-D It's the one I used here.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Night0wl

I think thats the old friday night fix logo they used on the site when it first launched in what 05 06?

mongo

I think so, yeah, not entirely sure but I did get it from the website.

Athias

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on April 10, 2012, 10:18:30 PM
EDIT: Okay yeah you have Photoshop. I'll send you the PSD later if you want it.

That would be awesome. If possible can you send me both .psd and .png. I have several image editors which I use to make these bumps (the others are sometimes more convenient than photoshop). Thanks in advance.

Quote from: mongo on April 10, 2012, 11:28:23 PM
I was never able to find the actual crest myself, I ended up using a symbol from the website. Like Laughingboy, if you want it let me know and I'll look for it :-D It's the one I used here.

That bump is great. I'd definitely want that crest.

mongo

Thank you very much, man! :-D That's awesome to hear. Check your PMs :mrgreen:

Athias

These are a few bumps I wish I could've put a crest on before making them. Both are 720p:

Bokeh Bench

Neutro

mongo

Wow, those two pics are stunning!  :-o

Jeff

Wow, I don't know that I've ever seen your user bump collection, mongo, really nice.  Great pics and music choices.  I was going to list off favorites, but there were too many.

NYSXxNemesis

[I love it when u call me Big Papa]

Laughingboy69

I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

Thanks a ton, Jeff! Means a lot to hear that :-D Have you thought about making user bumps? I think you could pull off some really rad stuff!

And NYSXxNemesis, I'm getting "video removed by user" :-(

Jeff

Quote from: mongo on April 15, 2012, 07:34:53 PM
Thanks a ton, Jeff! Means a lot to hear that :-D Have you thought about making user bumps? I think you could pull off some really rad stuff!

And NYSXxNemesis, I'm getting "video removed by user" :-(

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  I've tried my hand in various artistic venues, but computer image and audio creating/meshing/editing is something I've never even dabbled in.  Wouldn't know where to start.