Main Menu

Post User Created Bumps here!

Started by mongo, January 26, 2008, 01:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

mongo

These are really cool, Bearzilla! Do you have any download links for them? At least the turntable one :-D Great job!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Bearzilla

Quote from: mongo on November 27, 2010, 02:05:17 PM
These are really cool, Bearzilla! Do you have any download links for them? At least the turntable one :-D Great job!
Here's an MP3 for the turntable one, also used in the creepy "We'd like To See You Try" bump. :P
--[EDIT] Link removed by moderator: mongo--

mongo

Thank you, but I meant the bump itself. Sorry, we can't share mp3s here so I'll have to axe that link. More info here.

Bearzilla

Quote from: mongo on November 28, 2010, 06:13:08 AM
Thank you, but I meant the bump itself. Sorry, we can't share mp3s here so I'll have to axe that link. More info here.
Oh, the video. Should be pretty easy, just gotta look around for the file.

mongo

mongo

Nice! Love the beat on Believe :-D

[EDIT] Man, I downloaded it from your Bandcamp site and I love the track! Great beat, been playing it all day. Clearly worked hard on it.

mongo

mongo

Dig the concept, nice! Really nice on including a download link too, wish more people did that around here.