Main Menu

Post User Created Bumps here!

Started by mongo, January 26, 2008, 01:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smooooth

Really really like the effect you put on the video. The music's great too.

Athias

Just stopped by to say great job guys, Lego, smoooth and [SOULJITSU]. By the way Soul, I really liked the retro effect on your bump, and the music was fire. Keep it up. Nice bump, smoooth. I'm always partial to "sign bumps" and the music was great. Lego, again, stellar and professional work. It's funny I actually watched the Japanese version of "Narrow Japanese Alleyway at Night" first and immediately recognized the [adult swim] in Kanji. Very nostalgic. I'm glad to see all this activity in the last month. I haven't seen this thread this active in a long time. 素晴らしい!

[SOULJITSU]

Thanks guys, I've been making b&w cards for a while now but I was only posting them on Instagram, I started this a YouTube  channel specifically for bumps and b&w cards. I only recently started putting the retro VHS effect to spice things up haha.

smooooth

Quote from: [SOULJITSU] on October 28, 2017, 07:09:22 AM
Thanks guys, I've been making b&w cards for a while now but I was only posting them on Instagram, I started this a YouTube  channel specifically for bumps and b&w cards. I only recently started putting the retro VHS effect to spice things up haha.
Well if there's more coming you got a subscription from me

Also thanks so much Athias

LegoKirby12

"What the WHAT?!" - Gumball Watterson

LegoKirby12

"What the WHAT?!" - Gumball Watterson

smooooth

Athias

Sorry, I meant to post this yesterday, but something went wrong with the encoding. But, here it is:

Sunday Schedule (Railway) [1080p] v3

Athias

Happy Holidays, everyone. I'm just leaving this here. It's one of my all time favorite Yu Yu Hakusho promos. "He's gonna need a bigger gun!"

Yu Yu Hakusho Season 4 Second Promo (Remastered) [1080p]