Main Menu

Please help finding old bump with "bump fairies"

Started by Tsi99, November 24, 2007, 07:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsi99

Around 2003-2004 (I think) a bump was aired that had fairies on it.  The bump stated something like, you build it and we will form a ring around it and dance.

Any help or info would be great, Thanks

NumyMufn

Wow, as far as I can tell from searching the ASMB the first mention of bump faeries goes all the way back to August of 2003  :-o I'll probably have to see if katt's notebooks go back that far (I have my doubts) and my tapes are pretty scarce for that time period. I was taping specific shows instead of entire program blocks back then. I did however find a quote posted much later apparently taken from an "uncylopedia" article listing AS most popular shows, it included this:
"The Bump Faeries in "You build it. We'll form a circle around it. And dance."
So I haven't given up completely - plus the original b&w bumps were recycled somewhat irregularly but like I said my recordings were not efficiently catalogued back then. There's a chance - but it could take awhile if I can find it at all :(
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Tsi99

I found out it was aired on 7/10/03 during a Futurama break at http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=80655&page=6

Copied from the link above

"
Futurama Mid Break One- 

This quality programming is
brought to you by Bump Faeries

A.F.B.F. Local 79
Atlanta, GA U.S.A

Their motto:

You Build it

We'll Form A Circle Around It

[and dance]
"

I hope this helps.
Matt

mongo

"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

terrorist96

Same as other threads. Post here if it's uploaded por favor :)

mongo

"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong