Main Menu

Martin Luther King bump (im new)

Started by BadLuck, September 18, 2007, 11:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadLuck

im new buuut anyway does anyone remember the bump during the Martin Luther King episode of boondocks. It had a qoute from MLK in it and tha beat was crazy if anyone has it or knows tha song plzzzzzzzzzz can u reply it to me.

NumyMufn

eek... that's a loaded question.  :-o  are you sure it was a bump? or was it the quote that's actually part of the episode? There have been a couple of quote bumps - one used "Zamami" by Plaid, another used "Mindtouch" by Loopdigga (Madlib) , and then there was "Inaccessability" by Deceptikon....  :|
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

BadLuck

na it was right when that episode went to commercial it was a black and white bump thats all i remember ,but thanks mindtouch is pretty dope

NumyMufn

Okay, this is going to sound completely insane, but I wonder if you got "Mindtouch" or one of the other tracks from the EP  :| the mislabeling is rampant. I should have elaborated before (sorry, just not feeling well) but it was only released on vinyl and the 'uploaders' apparently couldn't tell which side was which  :|  Here's the bump from the first airing of that episode. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdT7jbcreVU
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

BadLuck

dam yo thank u so much ive been searching for dat beat for a while