Main Menu

Kudos and Suggestion

Started by Jeff, August 19, 2007, 12:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Greetings.  Just wanted to first say [bumpworthy] is a great site, and I appreciate your effort in cataloging the bumps.

I have a quick functionality suggestion.  It'd be great to be able to display more than 10 bumps at a time -- maybe have an option to display 25 or 50, or ideally for me a display all option.  It would make it much easier to scan pictures when trying to find a bump you can't remember the name of or manage to find using the search option.

Thanks again for maintaining the site.

crab

Sounds good.  I will add it to the growing list of things I need to do, but haven't had time to work on in over a year.   :|

Jeff

Appreciate the reply.  It's certainly just more of a cosmetic suggestion -- I can (and have) cycled through the 50 some odd pages a couple times to find something, just trying to save some clicks.

Thanks again for the site, it's great, I love it.

Cheers.

NumyMufn

I wouldn't mind having that option myself, but if you do it I'd like to request that the page number list be available at the bottom of the page as well - or at least a 'next' button - so you don't have to scroll all the way back up to get to the next page.  :| geez, crab, I wish I was more useful on stuff like this, I just hate asking you when I know you're so busy.  :oops:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.