• December 06, 2019, 08:23:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kudos and Suggestion  (Read 3206 times)

Anonymous

• Famous
Kudos and Suggestion
« on: August 19, 2007, 12:46:42 AM »

Greetings.  Just wanted to first say [bumpworthy] is a great site, and I appreciate your effort in cataloging the bumps.

I have a quick functionality suggestion.  It'd be great to be able to display more than 10 bumps at a time -- maybe have an option to display 25 or 50, or ideally for me a display all option.  It would make it much easier to scan pictures when trying to find a bump you can't remember the name of or manage to find using the search option.

Thanks again for maintaining the site.

Anonymous

• Administrator
  • Mythical God of Music
Re: Kudos and Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 02:14:49 PM »

Sounds good.  I will add it to the growing list of things I need to do, but haven't had time to work on in over a year.   :|

Anonymous

• Famous
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 06:00:39 PM »

Appreciate the reply.  It's certainly just more of a cosmetic suggestion -- I can (and have) cycled through the 50 some odd pages a couple times to find something, just trying to save some clicks.

Thanks again for the site, it's great, I love it.

Cheers.

Anonymous

• YoginiWannabini
  • Global Moderator
  • Mythical God of Music
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 12:46:10 PM »

I wouldn't mind having that option myself, but if you do it I'd like to request that the page number list be available at the bottom of the page as well - or at least a 'next' button - so you don't have to scroll all the way back up to get to the next page.  :| geez, crab, I wish I was more useful on stuff like this, I just hate asking you when I know you're so busy.  :oops:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.
Pages: [1]   Go Up