Main Menu

Christmas 2022 and April 2023 bumps

Started by Bumpelstiltskin, August 30, 2023, 02:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bumpelstiltskin

Is bump worthy not active? I know this site is looking barren, but I have exhausted all other options. where could I get two recent bumps from without having to download them from adult swims YouTube? I am looking for two bumps from Christmas 2022 and April 2023. the one from Christmas has a figure with a Santa mask and there's a Christmas scene on a moving platform with dolls he holds, it has a creepy feel and ends with [happy holidays]. the one from April is a dancing squirrel with a black background. thanks to anyone that reads and could lead me in the right direction. where could I get specific individual bumps if bump worthy isn't posting/collecting them.

bumperella

Quote from: Bumpelstiltskin on August 30, 2023, 02:29:32 PMChristmas has a figure with a Santa mask and there's a Christmas scene on a moving platform with dolls he holds, it has a creepy feel and ends with [happy holidays].
The Christmas one is from December 05, 2021 [Creepy Santa (2021)] - Swimpedia

For the last few years they've been trying to post entire night bumps to Youtube.  I don't know if you've checked their channel, but it may be worth a shot.  They typically have a timestamp list in the description for an idea of what might be in the videos.  I've seen several videos from the last 8 months that mention squirrels, but none like you've described.
I shouldn't be here...

Bumpelstiltskin

Thank you. I have looked at their youtube but did not know the Christmas one is from 2021. thanks for the info about the timestamp list in the description. I have looked through their twitter, instagram, youtube and tiktok, they could have just not wanted to post the squirrel one.

bumperella

Quote from: Bumpelstiltskin on August 30, 2023, 02:29:32 PMIs bump worthy not active? I know this site is looking barren, but I have exhausted all other options. where could I get two recent bumps from without having to download them from adult swims YouTube? I am looking for two bumps from Christmas 2022 and April 2023. the one from Christmas has a figure with a Santa mask and there's a Christmas scene on a moving platform with dolls he holds, it has a creepy feel and ends with [happy holidays]. the one from April is a dancing squirrel with a black background. thanks to anyone that reads and could lead me in the right direction. where could I get specific individual bumps if bump worthy isn't posting/collecting them.
Courtesy Adult Swim (It's at 4:45 if the link doesn't play at that part of the video)
I shouldn't be here...

Bumpelstiltskin

Thank you! that is the one. dancing squirrel. I wanted to download it, so guess I have to download the whole YouTube video.