Main Menu

NEED HELP, BEEN SEARCHING FOR LITERAL YEARS FOR A BUMP (MUSIC)!! Thanks!

Started by StrangeVoodooTV, October 02, 2021, 02:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StrangeVoodooTV

Hi, hope anyone reading this is doing well. I have been searching for a Bump from I believe to be anywhere from August 2015 to April 2016 (Although I could be wrong, but it'd have to be close). It was a dog running through a field. From my memory, it was a smallish, blond dog, in either a wheat field or tall, dead grass.. on a sunny day, blue sky.. it's running towards the camera, maybe at a bit of an angle, but mostly towards the viewer (I've included a couple pics to kinda spark a memory, although it's not from the bump, or anything, just general context). The music is mainly what I'm searching for. The music was also played in another Bump a few years later (maybe 2018 or so).. but that was a black text Bump, so I doubt that's a plausible find, as I have no idea what the text was. Both times, I tried Shazaming it, and nothing was found.. but I'd at least like to see the first Bump again, just to hear the music. It'd be much appreciated! Thank you. I'll continue trying to search this site, but so far, I haven't been able to find it. The music is techno-ish kind of House music-esque.. electronic percussion based, with electronic piano touches, from what I remember, I'd know it if I heard it.. but I haven't heard it in years.. I know it's gonna be like the damn Mr. Krabs from Spongebob scene, but the best I can do is; bum bum, bunanuhnuhnuhnuhnana, bum bum, bunanuhnuhnuhnuhnana.. but like it hit with the beat twice or so, then they did the the electronic piano after that, if that makes any sense.. sorry for the poor example but it's all I have, haha. Any and all help would be appreciated! I'm glad I found this site, I know it's still a long shot to finding this thing, but I'm getting desperate, haha. Thank you for what you do!