Main Menu

Bull flim reel screencap

Started by damnedcracken, July 22, 2007, 10:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

damnedcracken

Hello there friends!

So I am gonna get the Minotaur from the Bull Film Reel as a tattoo! I know I said that before (on the [AS] forum), but now I have the money, time, and artist. Could someone do me a favor and get me a really nice screencap of it? I got one from the video on this site, but it did not turn out very clear. Also, is there a way to find out who did the art for that? I would like to thank them. I'll put up the results once its on me!
Thanks!
-Alex

mongo

Hey there, welcome to the forums!! Wow, another [adult swim] tattoo!!! That sounds really rad, and the bull film reel is certainly a nice choice! Sadly, this one didn't have a wallpaper at the [adult swim] site, so you're gonna have to settle for a screencap... hope it works, though, it doesn't look bad, if the artist's good then it'll be no problem. I include two versions: normal screencap and one resized to 1024x768. Hope they work for you! And if you can, post a picture when it's done!  :-D

Link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/44484567/bullfilmreelsnapshot.zip.html
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

kingnate

That's awesome man. That would be a sweet tattoo to get. You should post a pic whenever you get it.

damnedcracken

Hey, thanks all, this should work just fine.
I will either be going in this Saturday or the next, so you will hear from me then!