Main Menu

Is there anyone still on this website?

Started by bbabooey, October 21, 2021, 11:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbabooey

It seems like this place is all but abandoned. Are there people still updating the archives here with bumps?

ACTN

Can't speak for anyone but myself. I come by a couple times a year to read some "newer" posts and such but this website hasn't had a new video upload in AGES and probably won't ever again (afaik). Still nice to have the current uploads available and reading old forum posts and such. Hope this website doesn't die like Asfdotcom and Toonami Digital Arsenal. Take care!
http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/138

"Kickback! Kickback! Hey, pull in.
Betty, hook up! Betty, Betty, Betty, Betty!
Foot to Neck! Look where you are!
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, straight leg!
Scull, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,
Scull, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

atombomb horse

Quote from: bbabooey on October 21, 2021, 11:26:03 PM
It seems like this place is all but abandoned. Are there people still updating the archives here with bumps?

As far as I know, the site is broken where they had issues uploading. This explains why there hasn't been anything new posted since mid 2014. If you want to see some new bumps, I recommend checking out the Swimpedia YouTube channel for anything from the past year or two. I also recommend some other YouTube channels such as MaxEhr who posts a lot of the timelapse landscape bumps, and my channel JUSXTREME96 Xtreme Archives as I post old bumps there that aren't on this site.
Xtreme Bump Master 5000