Main Menu

TV Recordings of Bumps differing from the Wallpapers that were on the AS Website

Started by atombomb horse, June 05, 2021, 09:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atombomb horse

Probably a silly post, but it seems as if I'm the only one who notices this, but something I noticed when going through old recordings, is that some of the bumps on here that instead use the wallpapers from the AS website from the old days, actually looked slightly different on the TV Broadcasts than the wallpapers. Most of the differences are just cropping and stretching being a bit different or something, but there are some instances where the placement of fonts or other added photoshop effects are actually in different spots. This may not be a big deal for many, but for the preservation of things, I think it would be better to be able to also see the bump how it aired on the TV, rather than a recreation of sorts done for "remastering".

Here are examples of this in the attached pictures below...

A lot of the tokyo bumps, Rusted Car, AS Motel, and White Barn are a few other examples I have noticed these differences between the wallpaper vs a recording from TV.

Some bumps I am curious about the TV airings are the Futurama Punch Bay bump, as well as the AS Rail Zorak was Here bump. I found a number of the other bumps already in their recorded from TV forms, except those two.
Xtreme Bump Master 5000