Main Menu

Missing landscape bumps

Started by The terninator, January 29, 2020, 08:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The terninator

Ok I'm a huge fan of adult swim's bumps since 2014 the nature bumpers where they hide their logo in these 10 second bumps witch I love but most are missing in witch I'm looking for the ones from winter of 2015 the 2 from 2017 one played ghosty hardware and the other had you don't know who love is if anyone can turn on these bumpers I would be appreciated thanks :)

atombomb horse

The bumpworthy upload server has been down since 2014 from what I heard, which is why you don't see any newer bumps here unfortunately. :( Have you checked the various YouTube compilations of those bumps? If you haven't, I suggest you do. There have been people uploading them in HD Quality.

If anything, I have some recorded DVDs from late 2016 to early 2017 and can go through them. When in 2017 did you see those bumps? Is what you mean by the Winter, Jan - March? If so, I have a decent amount of stuff from then. I was recording just about every Sunday at the time until March 12, 2017.
Xtreme Bump Master 5000

The terninator

If I remembered the bumps ghosty hardware and you don't know love is are part of the spring 2017 bumps can you go though your records and upload them to YouTube?

The terninator

Great now I'm real upset that not a signal person has winter 2015 recordings of those winter bumps as well as the spring ones from 2015 If only kirby12 can help me now :(

atombomb horse

Here are some that would be dated Winter 2015 - Early 2016 (Not my video)
https://youtu.be/yPVnCLxBx6c

A music list is not on here though. Not sure if you've seen this before?

I have some Spring 2017 bumps that aired before  and after they had the memorial day Samurai Jack Marathon. I can check my DVD for that.
Xtreme Bump Master 5000

The terninator

Yes I have seen all of the winter landscape bumpers of 2015 but After watching that I notice some are missing since it's the only winter 2015 landscape bump video we got I wish theirs a vhs recording I predict someone has a vhs tape during that time

About the spring 2017 yes I think you go check your dvd files now so I can see the 2 missing bumps from that time

The terninator

Ok if theirs one thing I should do is help get the site running up again so we can get the landscape bumpers found from 2015 to 2019 you think that helps?

atombomb horse

I'd love to help in some form too lol.
Xtreme Bump Master 5000

The terninator

Something else that did surprise me is even their are some landscape ones from October November and December 2014 and the ones from spring 2015 during April of that year are missing to I have seen them btw and it was good times

The terninator

Hey did you notice the site https://www.pond5.com/ has a lot of landscape bumps used since 2014 can you use the site to check what bumps are missing?

The terninator

>:( ugh I need help finding more on those location bumps and not a response for me atombomb horse what I'm saying is their are also landscape bumps that date back to November 2014 to April/May 2015

atombomb horse

Sorry, I've been busy and haven't been able to look through those 2017 recordings as they are on an external hard drive or on DVDs that I haven't ripped yet, nor have I had time to look at that site. But I figure there has been stuff since even July 2014 that hasn't been uploaded here. For example, the sign off, among other bumps.
Xtreme Bump Master 5000

The terninator

Exactly I was going to say that plus how did the site became down and when it gets running again what will happen?

The terninator

https://www.pond5.com/stock-footage/item/35095623-time-lapse-china-heilongjiang-province-harbin-snow-ice-world I believe this is part of the winter 2015 landscape bumpers correct me if you saw this landscape bump during that time