Main Menu

Announcement from Crab...

Started by Qman1, February 17, 2006, 07:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qman1

The first thing I would like to say, is thanks to all those who have donated to the site. It is greatly appreciated and goes directly towards funding the site.

The second biggest announcement I have is that I will no longer be answering emails with questions regarding music, such as "what song played on this bump?".

If you are looking for a particular song or artist for a bump you have seen, the absolute BEST place to ask is on the Adult Swim Message Board at http://www.adultswim.com under Community - Message Boards. The forum you should ask in is `Williams Street Culture` and the thread is `[OFFICIAL] Adult Swim Music III` which is stickied at the top of that forum. Additionally, you may ask on the message boards here at BumpWorthy in the General Discussion forum. You will need to register to post.
If you are looking for a particular bump, please post a request in the Missing Items & Requests forum of the message boards here at BumpWorthy.

Finally, here's what is currently in queue for the site, which will be worked on as soon as I get time:

more ways to sort bumps (i.e. by ACTN, comedy, etc)
new section for user created bumps (i.e. homemade bumps a la leukoplast)
space for users to upload their own stuff
addition of most all of the old "pool side" bumps from way back when, including the instructional manual type bumps (I have a LOT to encode)
addition of user created bumps

Please submit any comments or suggestions to the message boards.