The info for "Grammar Lesson" is...

Title: Beat The Rap
Album: Big & Swingin 
Composer: Werner, Tautz   
Available: Extrememusic   

-Ryan D.
"The dawn is your enemy."

NumyMufn

thank god, I knew I could count on you!  :-D You're the best!

Love your new pic  :wink:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Thank you for all your help, dude!!  :-D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Ryan D.

BW,

I'm sure that a lot of folks know this, but the music used in "Happy Earth Day" is J. Rocc-Drama.  It's off of "Chrome Children".  There is another "Chrome Children" music card this week that has "Fail" in it, not to be confused with N.M.'s Wii Bowling Trophy, that uses Jaylib's "No $ No Toke".  The J. Rocc and Jaylib cuts both sound like they could be instrumental versions or possible a couple of bars looped. 

-Ryan D. 

NumyMufn

Thanks, again :) I'm really slippin' :P

and yes I am still working on that PM reply... but I gotta run... AGAIN :-o

I'm awake.

Qman1

For the Thanks For Watching bump.

The song "All Alone" by Collective Efforts is available off of their Myspace page.

YOU CAN PURCHASE THE ENTIRE ALBUM "VISIONS OF THINGS TO COME" IN THEIR SNOCAP FOR 10 BUCKS. (which is DIRECTLY underneath their MySpace Music Player)

http://www.myspace.com/collectiveefforts

mongo

Thanks Q!! Info updated :-D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Good lookin' out, Q, that's a helluva lot cheaper than the Japanese CD I had to order to get that song  :mrgreen:

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

BW,

The very first bump tonight, which is Saturday, with Inuyasha jumping to the left, I think, is...

T. Departures
A. Karminsky Experience
A. The Sound Of ESL (it's got to be on others, including K.E. own) 
L. Eighteenth Street Lounge 

It's one of my favorites.  It's so cool that they played it.   
-Ryan D.

NumyMufn

Nice jump  :-D I just came in here to see if mongo was getting these.... I haven't been paying close enough attention ... I just know they're new ones, with a little recycling.

Oooo.. we have a pickle. That was "Basket Case" from 'The Mouse and the Mask' but you've likely got the sample source.  :|

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

"Departures" by Karminsky Experience was definitely the source for "Basket Case".  Another two Inuyasha bumps, last night, were Yesterdays New Quintet's "Uno Esta" from "Angles Without Edges and Loopdigga's "Earth Sounds" from "The Beat Conductor".  They appeared in that order, the second and third bumps for Inuyasha.  You probably already caught those. 
-Ryan D.

NumyMufn

We actually did pretty well last night - although it took me awhile to remember the Kagome bump :P I knew what vintage it was but my tired brain wasn't sorting through the archives very well  :roll: I started a thread with bump listings - it's locked so no discussion. We'll continue to do that here. We're missing three, I think, you can check it here: http://www.bumpworthy.com/forum/index.php?topic=414.msg2473#msg2473

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

I'm sorry for the goof on the Kagome bump.  I typed "Uno Esta" instead of "Daylight".  I think that's the first time I've ever messed up on here.  Please excuse it this one time.  I had the back of the CD, with the titles, too far away from me when I typed it.  You already had this well-known tune,"Daylight", anyway.   
-Ryan D.

NumyMufn

It happens to all of us  :-D sometimes it's the CD's fault  :roll:

No worries, I still need ya'  :mrgreen:

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

Hello BW,

I think that I've probably come across a recording that has some kind of connection to "Green Girl In Box".  In the track "Circles", by artist "Osunlade", from their 2006 album "Aquarian Moon",  there is an accordion/synth line that is, what I would call, an exact match to the accordion/synth line that is heard in "Green Girl In Box".  Now the tracks are not a match but like I said, the accordion line is.  So, I listend to everything that can be heard by "Osunlade", on Amazon.com, thinking that perhaps the accordion line was sampled from one of their earlier works and is perhaps the track used on the Green Girl Bump.  I didn't come across anything else.  There is one album of theirs, from 2001, called "Paradigm", but you can't listen to any of that album on Amazon.com.   
Sadly, Amazon's thirty second sample of the track "Circles" does not have the accordion line in their short sample.  The good news is, if you have a "Real Player Media Browser", you can search "Osunlade", in the "Real Player Music Store", and play their track "Circles", on the "Aquarian Moon" album, and hear 10 seconds into the sample the accordion line I've been preaching about.  Pull up Bump Worthy, in another window, and play the "Girl In Green Box" bump side by side with "Circles".  I think that you might agree with me that there is something linking these two cuts, because of the accordion.  If I'm wrong, I'm sorry for this big, long post.  I had to write quite a bit in order to explain myself. 

Your Friend,
Ryan D.