Previous topic - Next topic

NumyMufn

Welcome! Thanks for the tip  :-D Info updated  :wink:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

path2k7

Quote from: NumyMufn on January 20, 2008, 01:40:42 AM
Welcome! Thanks for the tip  :-D Info updated  :wink:

No problemo.. it seems like AS is in my brain, stealing all the artists I listen to for bump music. :)

mongo

Thank you for the info!!! Welcome to the forums. Normally I update pretty quickly but I was watching a boxing match last night at a friend's house :mrgreen: so thank you too Numy for the updates  :-D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

path2k7

mongo

"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

path2k7

http://www.bumpworthy.com/bump_display.php?bid=782

Artist: The Herbaliser
Song: Theme From Control Centre
Album: Blow Your Headphones

mongo

Thanks a lot path2k7!! I'll be posting new bumps in a few.

kingnate

http://www.bumpworthy.com/bump_display.php?bid=769

Is this bump a remix of "Doin' Time" by Sublime? It sure sounds like it.

mongo

Definitely sounds like it  :? but don't know.

Ryan D.

Hello My Old Friends at BW,

The bump music for "Sponsered Bumps 1 and 3", when the bumps say" South Georgia Broadband/North Cobb Ballet" on the first bump and then "Televison Food Cafe" on the third, is...

Track: Serene Beam 
Composer: Amour/Carroll     
Extreme Music (Twisted)       

Amour & Carroll are awesome.   
"The dawn is your enemy."

NumyMufn

Dude!  :-D Welcome back! I thought we'd lost you!  :mrgreen:

Thank you, I knew I'd heard it before but I couldn't place it to save my life :P (which is getting more & more common these days) I need you!

I also love Amour & Carroll, all those Twisted tracks are just so frustratingly short  :roll:

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

BW,

The info for "NCAA Bracket" is... 

Track: Tutti Frutti   
Album: Drum & Bass 
Composer: Pugwash/Bizzy B. 
Available: Extrememusic.com (X-Series) 

-Ryan D.

NumyMufn

THANK YOU!!!! I was getting ready to shoot myself over that one  :roll:

Now what was that other bump that used it  :-o

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

NM,

I'm almost certain that it was used in a "Cardish" bump for Pee Wee's Play House.  I think that in that cut you hear someone say "and now for a little music" and "Hold it now.  Wait!" and then the beat takes off.  I know that "Tutti Frutti" has also been used in a promo commercial for a documentary program about Orangutans (spelling? You know? Monkeys/Primates) on something like the Discovery Channel. 
-RD.

NumyMufn

Animal Planet for sure, but it could be anywhere  :wink:  It was also used in the last two or three weeks, quite possibly on a B&W - but that one didn't give me the Drum & Bass feel so I wasn't looking there :P. I was originally thinking that it might be a Madlib beat until I saw the Animal Planet clip that Sparky Arbuckle posted. Then I instinctively went back to Extreme, but it's been more than three years since I SCOURED that place looking for stuff  :roll:  I was up far too late last night looking for it. If I had just done the albums A-Z instead of jumping around like an idiot...   8-) I really like what they've done with the place though - better sound, searching by track is alphabetical now (I used to hate it when I knew a track started with 'S' - the little dots on the side for scrolling were so small it was impossible to push them :D ) and they've got a keyword search in the works. All very cool  :mrgreen: I need to catch up on the new albums they've added now.

I'm awake.