Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] Found Bump Music

Started by Rymoka, December 04, 2006, 05:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan D.

This is the greatest groove I've ever heard on AS.  It's not a bump, but there are tons of people looking for this on the AS message boards.  It's the music to the Inuyasha season five promo or maybe it was season seven.  The commercial came out in the Fall of 2005, I believe.  It's the one that talked about "In a feudal Japan".  Here it is. 

Track: Tropical
Album: Exotica
Composer: Nino Nardini 
Available from: Firstcom.com     

To listen to this track, simply go to Firstcom.com and enter "Tropical" into their "Quick Search" engine. 

Your friend,
Ryan D.
"The dawn is your enemy."

NumyMufn

Quote from: Ryan D. on September 11, 2007, 05:12:12 PM
This is the greatest groove I've ever heard on AS.  It's not a bump, but there are tons of people looking for this on the AS message boards.  It's the music to the Inuyasha season five promo or maybe it was season seven.  The commercial came out in the Fall of 2005, I believe.  It's the one that talked about "In a feudal Japan".  Here it is. 

Track: Tropical
Album: Exotica
Composer: Nino Nardini 
Available from: Firstcom.com     

To listen to this track, simply go to Firstcom.com and enter "Tropical" into their "Quick Search" engine. 

Your friend,
Ryan D.
Holy Cannoli! You ain't a'kiddin'! HUGE! Yes, this is Season 5 Promo the First (as listed at asfdotcom.net) also known as "the one that's NOT Bushka" ... and it eventually also turned up on Gnarls Barkley's "Feng Shui" ... and a couple of B&W bumps.... all traced back to the source, awesome  :mrgreen:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

I just rememberd that it was used in the "What we're listening to" cardish bump around the same time.

Ryan D.

Ryan D.

N.M.,

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, what is asfdotcom.net

-Ryan D.

NumyMufn

They're kinda like us, only they archive the promos instead of bumps. They've been around a lot longer too, since it's the same crew as Toonami Digital Arsenal and the Toonami Infolink forums. Beefy is a member here, in fact I think that's how we got the original bump sets from the first two years.

I'm awake.

Qman1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H24Y7Y2M

Song: "Nobody Knows"

Aritst: DJ Frantic Ft. Big J

(Instrumental in the background is Flying Lotus' "Massage Situation", which will available on his upcoming EP "RESET" due for an Oct. 1 or Oct. 2 release on VINYL....it will be available on CD at a later date

Beefy

Thanks for the song info for that Inuyasha promo.  It's been added to the clip description.

Quote from: NumyMufn on September 11, 2007, 11:20:13 PM
They're kinda like us, only they archive the promos instead of bumps.
Never heard of them.

Quote from: NumyMufn on September 11, 2007, 11:20:13 PMThey've been around a lot longer too, since it's the same crew as Toonami Digital Arsenal and the Toonami Infolink forums.
Most of our old Adult Swim stuff was actually donated by http://adultswim.toonzone.net/.

Quote from: NumyMufn on September 11, 2007, 11:20:13 PMBeefy is a member here, in fact I think that's how we got the original bump sets from the first two years.
I don't know who that is.
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

NumyMufn

I figured you'd show up and slap me around :-o I know, I deserve it.

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

The bump info for "A colorful Merry-go-round of death", on pg. 42, is...

Track: Fisacrawl
Album: Velocity
Composer: Daniel Holter/Eric Sagarin
Available From: Firstcom.com 

Simply enter "Fisacrawl" into the Firstcom.com "Quick Search" engine to listen to this track in its entirety. 

P.S. Make sure that someone posts the FG Marathon 3 info on the site before it's forgotton.  Do your job!  Just foolin'.

Your friend,
Ryan D. 

NumyMufn

oh god! I thought I did that  :-o Just slap me... Beefy does  :-D

I'm awake.

Qman1

Found another song!

http://www.last.fm/music/Katrah-Quey/Solidary+and+Selections+Volume+1 (LISTEN TO THE MUSIC AND NOT THE LYRICS, GO TO TRACK 11)

Artist: Katrah-Quey

Song: Opio- Mind Body Soul (Katrah-Quey Mix)

Album: Solidary and Selections Vol 1

NumyMufn

Again, not a bump, but I've got news on the Sinatra-esque promo for PHF. It's called "Lover's Glance" and it's from a new-to-me library called Source in Sync. I visited it briefly after I got the news on my YouTube posting of the promo - looks like you can only listen to 30's, but that's more than a lot of them so.... surf's up  :mrgreen:

Who says YouTube doesn't get results? :-D
Thanks, SuntoryRoyal

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

The bump info for "Airplanes", somewhere around page 35-37 (I think), is...

Title: Bangalore Rapper
Album: Asian Beats Culture
Composer: Mauro Caccialanza, Pandit Dinesh, and Stephen Luscombe 
Available: Firstcom.com

To listen to this track it it's entirety, go to Firstcom.com and enter "Bangalore Rapper" into their "Quick Search" engine.  Once the track has appeared, click on details located on the right hand side.  Select "49. Submix" (It's the last track listed in the center of the screen.  There are several versions of it. 

Enjoy your takeoff, 
Ryan D.

Ryan D.

By the way, I think everyone already knows this, but just in case, "Mandeer" came off of the same album as the bump I just posted above this one.  There is a submix that can be heard when you select "details".  I think there is a "card-ish" bump somewhere on Bumpworthy that uses this Mandeer Submix.  Might just be old news.

-Ryan D.   

NumyMufn

Y'know, I keep putting off writing you a proper letter - but I want you to know I really appreciate the time you put in for this. I was just listening to that album, 'cuz I knew Mandeer was on it and I was making a feeble attempt at finding that chocolate altoids ad and found two bumps instead (and probably two more if I can figure out what I heard them on - probably b&w's) but I only give each track about three seconds to give me a reason to listen to more of it - which is why I miss stuff like this.

I'm awake.