Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] Found Bump Music

Started by Rymoka, December 04, 2006, 05:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NumyMufn

Quote from: Qman on August 15, 2007, 07:06:46 PM
On the second PSA bump
When the song switches, its actually a song by Flying Lotus (Did Adult Swim recently acquire music from Plug Research/Warp Records?)
Help me out, Q, I went through 1983 and Raw Cartoons and didn't find anything :| but it's easy to miss a 3 second clip ...

While I gotcha here, someone at ASMB wants to know if there's an instrumental release of The Standard - have you run across one?
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Qman1

I remember FL had a song up on his MySpace called "Spicy Green Spinach" or something like that...and the music was EXACTLY the same I heard on that PSA bump....I think its off his new album thats due in October.

There probably is an instrumental of it (since Adult Swim only plays the instrumentals of P.O.'s stuff) I'll look.....

Qman1

Only instrumentals for sale by Psyche Origami (all available anywhere, but try Amazon.com)

Perspective 12" (December 2002)

1. Perspective (& Instrumental)
2. Amnesia (& Instrumental)
3. No Negotiation (& Instrumental)
4. Zigga Zigga (Bonus Beat)

Nuff Teef 12" (March 2004)

1. Nuff Teef (& Instrumental)
2. Dead Right (& Instrumental)
3. Eye Detector (& Instrumental)

At Last 12" (January 2005)

1. At Last (& Instrumental)
2. Commercial Property (& Instrumental)
3. Seconds Count (& Instrumental, Acapella)
4. Get It Correct (Bonus Beat)

Wherever You Are 12" (Spring 2006)<-------SONGS FROM THE STANDARD

1. Wherever You Are (& Instrumental)
2. Directions (& Instrumental)
3. Self-Serv-Us (& Instrumental)

Get Gassed Up 12" (Fall 2006)<-------SONGS FROM THE STANDARD
Side A
1. Get Gassed Up (w/ Killa Kalm of Binkis)
2. The Standard
3. Check Out Line (w/Bambu & JMil of Collective Efforts)

Side B
1. Get Gassed Up (Instrumental)
2. The Standard (Instrumental)
3. Check Out Line (Instrumental)

Thats all I found....but maybe if you try using Limewire, then you might be able to acquire the rest of their instrumentals....

NumyMufn

Quote from: Qman on August 16, 2007, 10:45:08 AM
I remember FL had a song up on his MySpace called "Spicy Green Spinach" or something like that...and the music was EXACTLY the same I heard on that PSA bump....I think its off his new album thats due in October.

There probably is an instrumental of it (since Adult Swim only plays the instrumentals of P.O.'s stuff) I'll look.....
:-D Good call, dude, it's "Spicy Sammich" from 'Reset' - I'm getting conflicting info on the release, but according to the Warp store it ships Oct. 1. (Looks like "Massage Situation" will be making it's official release as well - w00t!)

I never did answer your question - [as] does have a deal with Warp, and I ususally wade through music on BLEEP but this one isn't there so I went to Warp's main site and guess what song is playing  :roll:  Spicy Sammich, anyone?  :mrgreen:

Thanks for the Psyche O stuff, too, I knew you were the guy to ask ;)

I'm awake.

Qman1

Quote from: NumyMufn on August 16, 2007, 01:03:27 PM
:-D Good call, dude, it's "Spicy Sammich" from 'Reset' - I'm getting conflicting info on the release, but according to the Warp store it ships Oct. 1. (Looks like "Massage Situation" will be making it's official release as well - w00t!)

I never did answer your question - [as] does have a deal with Warp, and I ususally wade through music on BLEEP but this one isn't there so I went to Warp's main site and guess what song is playing  :roll:  Spicy Sammich, anyone?  :mrgreen:

Thanks for the Psyche O stuff, too, I knew you were the guy to ask ;)

Yea, Ive been chatting with FL (since I make music too), he told me that the album was coming out in October (but he did say when)...Is that the OFFICIAL date relesase? YEAH, the first thing I asked him was "Massage Situation" gonna be on it and he said "yes" (I almost flipped) I LOVE THAT SONG!

Yea....I just wish they were on CD as well for those Instrumentals from P.O.....guess I'll be gettin those as well for my tables....

Ryan D.

The music for "We are sending you this", on page 47, is...

Go to www.apmmusic.com
Click on guest music search
Scroll down to Dance (Genre in the list, left hand side)
Scroll down to Chillout (Sub genre)
Select: car 324/2 "Chillout Ambient House" (Album in the list, center screen)
Track #5 "Soft Flow"
Composer: Cohen, Nick, Wadmore, Simon   

-Ryan D.
"The dawn is your enemy."

Ryan D.

The music info for the first clip of music that you hear in "Station Identification", when it says "And now let's pause for station identification", on page 27, is... 

Go to www.apmmusic.com
Click guest music search
Scroll down to Dance (Genre in the list, left side of the screen)
Scroll down to Chillout (Sub genre)
Select: car 324/2 "Chillout Ambient House"
Track #8 "Sand"
Composer: Cohen, Nick, Wadmore, Simon

NumyMufn

Holy smokes, Ryan  :-o You just keep coming up with stuff, that's awesome  :mrgreen:
I gotta ask, are you running across this stuff professionally or are you just exceptionally determined?
Thanks, man, this is great :-D

I'm awake.

Qman1

I dont know why music from Flying Lotus hasnt been found...but he has been used on Adult Swim before (I check the "By Artist" and his name isnt on there)

Horse Shoe has been used before.

and MAYBE Green Tea Power

http://www.myspace.com/flyamsam

kingnate

Quote from: Qman on August 30, 2007, 12:32:39 PM
I dont know why music from Flying Lotus hasnt been found...but he has been used on Adult Swim before (I check the "By Artist" and his name isnt on there)

Horse Shoe has been used before.

and MAYBE Green Tea Power

http://www.myspace.com/flyamsam

Yeah you're right. That one part in Horse Shoe kind of sounds like "The Ride" by Oh No.

rhombus

http://www.bumpworthy.com/bump_display.php?bid=585

Artist: The Herbaliser
Album: Blow Your Headphones
Title: Ginger Jumps The Fence
Available From: ninjatune.net

NumyMufn

Thank you!  :-D Info is updated - and an extra thank you for saving me a major head slap "D'oh", I actually have this but it got tossed on the "I haven't had time to really listen to it" pile  :roll: who knows how long that would've taken :P

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

The bump info for the Family Guy marathon 3 bump is...

Title: Velvet Egg
Album: Unique Vol. 1
Composer: Daniel Holter/Pete Batchelder
Available from: Firstcom.com 

To listen to this track in its entirty, just enter the Firstcom website and enter "Velvet Egg" into the "Quick search" engine in the upper left hand corner.

-Ryan D.

NumyMufn

I love you ....

:wink:

Hey, "Belmondo" was also used from that album - I don't know if we're missing it from any posted bumps or not... I think they used to use it on the old "Action is Next" quote bumps but I'll have to dig one of those up out of the VHS heap.

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

I love you too,  my fellow Bump Brother!