Main Menu

If I don't find this song I am going to die.

Started by g_Land, April 05, 2007, 08:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g_Land

It is driving me mad! This bump with a chicken sitting on a fence and the captions go something like, "what is this chicken doing he's just sitting there..." and the song in the background is great. I NEED it. Please. Thank you.

mongo

I... had no idea then, and I really don't remember now either  :lol: Could've been a promo, though.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

I do not recall the music off hand, but I'm pretty sure the bump was from the fake 1" square no audio airing of the ATHF movie on the night of April Fools day. Don't we have those bumps?
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Hmm, no, I never got around to encoding my recording of that night. I think I know where I can find a recording, though, but it'll have to wait.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Well, let me know... I might have something from that night but I'm pretty sure I had problems of some sort with it.  :|

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

I have it ... looks like crap, the overused VHS kind of crap.  :-P but the song is "The League of Extraordiary Nobodies" by El-P from the album "I'll Sleep When You're Dead"

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

*blargh* :P
I take it back, I actually have a pretty good copy of the bumps... they appear to be the same on the second run of the block that night (for which I have decent quality, but I didn't check them all.) I just didn't get the April Fools stunt (the tiny ATHF movie) because back then I was using the VHS backup on the first run and recording the second run to DVD.

I'm awake.