Main Menu

[STICKY] Visitors welcome....

Started by Qman1, January 24, 2006, 04:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NumyMufn

If you go to your profile, the column to the left under "Modify Profile" is 'Forum Profile Information' - that's where you can upload your own pic ;)
Welcome to the board!
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Dont Haunt Me

I'm puzzled.  :?

On every other forum I've been to, there's a button that you can clearly see that reads "Upload".

I SEE NO BUTTON.
It don't matter, none'a this matters.

crab

Welcome to the forum!   Profile picture uploads were disabled due to a security flaw in the forum software.  I'll see if there's a fix and let you know if it gets enabled again.

Dont Haunt Me

Quote from: crab on February 23, 2011, 02:09:25 AM
Welcome to the forum!   Profile picture uploads were disabled due to a security flaw in the forum software.  I'll see if there's a fix and let you know if it gets enabled again.

I knew I wasn't crazy!

And thank you.
It don't matter, none'a this matters.

Dragoonzine

I think this is where I introduce myself.. lol. I am Dragoonzine, I believe you have known me from Youtube. This site is great! Hmm.. Hope to talk with you guys soon! :D

ryuchi420

hello :3 im new here. been visiting this site alot and has decided to finally join lol i also wanted to know what is the name of the little music tune to the highest profession psychopath bump? thank u :3
NeverKnowsBest

NumyMufn

Quote from: ryuchi420 on January 12, 2013, 09:05:27 PM
hello :3 im new here. been visiting this site alot and has decided to finally join lol i also wanted to know what is the name of the little music tune to the highest profession psychopath bump? thank u :3
Welcome!

You are looking for "Bocuma" by Boards of Canada from the album 'Music has the Right to Children'

I'm awake.

ryuchi420

NeverKnowsBest

Jeff

Welcome, ryuchi.  That entire album is great, in my opinion.  I'd look into it if you like that sound.

Poisonkloud

Just found this website after looking up some bumps off of youtube. I'm liking it so far. Just got into the whole bump scene 3 days ago. Love the vibe. 8-)

Jeff

Welcome, Poisonkloud.  Don't be a stranger, most people here don't bite.

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

mongo

Most people :evil:

Just kidding, welcome to BumpWorthy!!!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong