Main Menu

Numbers

Started by Mikeyu13, March 25, 2007, 03:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikeyu13

Hey everyone, I was looking for the artist who does the song for the "Numbers" bump.  It's a fairly common bump, and I can't seem to track it down.  thanks!!!

mongo

...Numbers bump? Do you mean the ratings bump?
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Mikeyu13

It's the bump where they show the numbers for how many viewers tuned into each individual show.  Usually Family Guy, ATHF, and Futurama are the top three. 

NumyMufn

"Numbers Game" = Ratings bump :-D
Just yesterday I realized that we don't have one of these. The song is a library track so it's not available to the public for purchase or download - but you can listen to it at Extrememusic.com

Go to Extrememusic.com and click "Get Trax" at the bottom
Once inside, click on "X-series" on the top, left.
Click on "Album Name" on the left and wait for the albums to load
Scroll down to find "Acid Lounge"
Click it, and wait for the tracks on the right to load.
Scroll down to find "Play the Chill"
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Speaking of missing bumps - how'd you know I was looking to get the Kiss Babies bump up  :-D Awesome, thanks!

I'm awake.

mongo

You're welcome? :-D I finally could get it under the size limit!! Somehow that one turned a bit big. I'll try to upload the Hot Dog one soon. By the way, the reason I haven't uploaded a numbers game bump is because they are text-only b&w cards.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Quote from: mongo on March 26, 2007, 02:01:49 AM
..... the reason I haven't uploaded a numbers game bump is because they are text-only b&w cards...
...and it's not DAMN funny  :lol:  I just thought it might be appropriate because it's been running for so long and people do ask about it, that's all.

I'm awake.

mongo

:lol: yeah I know... I think I have one of 'em nearby, if I can get ahold of it it'll be up.? :-D Edit: It's up for grabs!