Main Menu

User Submissions

Started by daventurebro, January 23, 2006, 07:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daventurebro

post your bumps here
heres one for you Crabs ^_^
http://s1.upload.sc/prepare.php?id=5f47e396a4b61d53bd1face62f36aa69

EDIT (Q): this thread is for user submissions from bumps that have been shown on [adult swim]
my site is no longer WadeDomination.com its BackOftheWeb.com
____________________im also known as Bigkajamma _____________________________

leukoplast

hey i got a question, I have a lot of songs I could place behind a bump....but how do I go about doing so?

what program should I use?

mongo

daventurebro, that bump = 0wnage, thnx a lot!. Leukoplast, for me Cubase SX works nicely since it allows you to import the video and audio tracks separately, edit down the audio track to match the video's time and then mix the video with the new audio stream. It's really nice!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

leukoplast

Hmm, well I have a korg triton le, so I dont need any more music making software, but I did order a USB recording device and it comes with cubase LE..you think LE would have that as well?

KIKIGI

I have a silly question. Stumbling upon this lovely site, this the area for what type of suggestions? Is it just the suggestions for the bump music or suggestions in general pertaining to {as}?
{as} should hire me :o)

mongo

Yeah, I think LE should work fine, never used it though. And daventurebro is right, this thread is for user submissions from bumps that have been shown on [adult swim], I'll make another thread for making your own bumps. Kikigi, this board is for suggestions to the bumpworthy site, which is not related to [adult swim]. Threads for that are present on the [adult swim] boards over at www.adultswim.com and I've heard are checked sometimes. Hope that clears everything up (and by the way, rad avatar) :D.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

mongo

Heyo! Here submitting stuff for a change :P , these bumps are from Saturday of the same week the bumps from the last update showed, shown during The Venture Brothers. Enjoy!

Expired (picture of an expired parking meter)
http://s1.upload.sc/prepare/1f6bef9d635dfdda7a052e5b950ff125

Inferiority Complex Entrance
http://s1.upload.sc/prepare/785de45ef1e617899f1b9e6dd11f41fa

Venture Brothers intro
http://s1.upload.sc/prepare/c3c2a1b5943f9a8d7e5c65e5b6d6e8b1

Enjoy! Hope this makes up for all those annoying heads-up things :lol: .

mongo

Hey just wanted to know if Crab or anyone had seen this, just to know the bumps were received.

NumyMufn

Crab said he was going to be busy with school for awhile - he may not have been by here yet  :?
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

crab

I promise, after I graduate in May I'll get to work.  :o

I would really like to get a system going where users can submit their stuff and have it show up somewhere on the main page.

NumyMufn

Slacker....

:lol:

You know I'm kidding, right?  :wink:

I'm awake.

Qman1

Any got anything to contribute?

Crab WILL be free from college in about another 3 weeks....(then he's going on a little vacation)

HE WILL FINALLY DEVOTE ALL HIS TIME TO THIS SITE!

NumyMufn

Except for the part where he has to earn a living  :wink:

I'm awake.

Zenigundam

Success! I found my He-Man Toonami Marathon recordings from Nov. 2002. Two of the tapes are commercial free but the first one is 2hr 30mins with commercials.

How will this help you ask? Well, I think it might have some AS stuff on it. I'll check them thoroughly once I get to my mom's house tommorow and have access to my ode VCR.

:roll: I sure hope this works...
All kids out of theh poowel--adult swim

Zenigundam

As I expected, I taped all 3 commercial free so nothing really important but, I managed to find a Toonami recording thats from 2002-2003. I have some really interesting stuff on it like the hamtaro ending song, 2 episodes of Dragonball, a PPF episode, the 2002 Best Buy Escaflowne commercial, the '02 Snickers Cruncher commercial, Batman Beyond promo, the G Gundam regular promo, the YYH Toonami promo, DBZ final eps promo, 2 local ads from my area, 3 YYH eps rated PG, Y-7 and Y-7 accordingly.

It also brings back memories of what I used to waste my time on the internet doing a few years ago (Play, Watch, Orbit, Shop commercial) Anyone not familiar with this, they started it in 2002 on CartoonNetwork.com, I don't think they have it anymore but bascially what you did was collect CN chars, shows, memorabilia (all fake) and you could trade them too and auction on them. (I think they were called E-cards or something). No Adult Swim Action characters were on it though but the old DBZ characters cost a lot to bid on, I mean like 1,000,000 points! That was so fun, I must have wasted a year collecting them for nothing. (most of the cards I wanted were Hamtaro characters) even if they did have it now, I wouldn't remember my alias there but it was good times.

So basically, it's useless junk and I'm sorry that I wasted my time and it's not going to be a contribution to you guys but I would like to upload the horribly taped recording anyway. Is it possible to transfer VHS to DVD and then upload it on some site like Putfile?
All kids out of theh poowel--adult swim