Main Menu

Does anyone know???

Started by Cyrus_Shonuff, February 13, 2007, 02:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrus_Shonuff

Question: There was some bump music they used, it's kind of a smooth beat, and there is a woman that keeps on saying "What you need baby?", I know they used it for the Mother's Day bump, in which [AS] talks about seducing mothers or something, and I think they used it for Valentine's Day too, does anybody possibly know this bump song. It would help me greatly.

Cyrus? :mrgreen: Sho'NUFF

Qman1

Quote from: Cyrus_Shonuff on February 13, 2007, 02:17:52 AM
Question: There was some bump music they used, it's kind of a smooth beat, and there is a woman that keeps on saying "What you need baby?", I know they used it for the Mother's Day bump, in which [AS] talks about seducing mothers or something, and I think they used it for Valentine's Day too, does anybody possibly know this bump song. It would help me greatly.

Cyrus? :mrgreen: Sho'NUFF

I know what you're talking about...just cant remember the song or artist...

Look here------>http://www.bumpworthy.com/forum/index.php?topic=33.0
It has to be one of those videos....

Cyrus_Shonuff

I didn't see it up there, I could've swore up and down it came maybe a bit after the viewer stuff but I'm not sure.  If you could please keep your eyes on it, it would help alot.

Cyrus  :mrgreen: Sho'Nuff

NumyMufn

I'm not so sure it was a viewer submission... I remember assprod telling me that they had used a library track and put their own vocals over it.... I've been looking for the board discussion but I haven't located it yet :(

Q - There's a video missing from 2/5/06, Armando Steele had two bumps that week.  :| and I remember it being rather steamy but I'll have to pull an old recording to find out if there were any vocals.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Okay, I think I got it... We were both wrong  :-D It was "I Can't Help Myself" by Oh No from the album 'The Disrupt, Instrumentals' - The instrumental version is only available on vinyl or at iTunes
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Cyrus_Shonuff

You rock thanx so much!!!

Cyrus  :mrgreen: Sho'Nuff