Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

Hey Numy! Thanks for the upload, much appreciated, keep up the great work! Regarding the Don't Tell Him What You Know bump voiceover bleeding issue, here's a fixed audio version  :) .
Don't Tell Him What You Know (audiofix):
http://s1.upload.sc/prepare/1b900d24b136c7bffc68fc1540fa046b
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

You are just waaay better than I!  :D  Thanks!
I made a couple more but I've been relegated to dial-up hell for the moment... it's always something around here... some days (not many) I wish I didn't know how to fix these damn things, then I could justify a new system.  :cry:  :sigh: Well.... I'm on my way to get a new modem.  :roll:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Okay!  8)  New modem, new hard drive (trying to beat my hard drive's annual meltdown to the punch) :P  still gotta reinstall the rest of my software - but here are two more Christmas 2004 bumps I encoded before I got shut down.

You Better Not Cry
http://s1.upload.sc/request/1b0e12d4965623608b52801b1c2756b3

Fa La La Love You
http://s1.upload.sc/request/4b52236f518cf003655bd93295ac3437

I'm awake.

Blitz

You guys wouldn't happen to have one with a big rig with "[Adult Swim]" on the side playing a guitar would you?

NumyMufn

Quote from: Blitz on September 27, 2006, 10:09:36 PM
You guys wouldn't happen to have one with a big rig with "[Adult Swim]" on the side playing a guitar would you?
Ya' know... I think I ran across that one but I didn't cap it... I'll have to work on that  :-D now where did I put that recording...

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Quote from: Blitz on September 27, 2006, 10:09:36 PM
Okay, I found the one I thought you were talking about and I also found another one with a docked trailer. However, my DVD drive suddenly got particular about what media it reads so I'm either going to have to re-record them from VHS (This is the part where I warn you about the poor quality of my analog cable) or try installing a new drive  :-P One way or another I'll get them up!

I'm awake.

mongo

Freakin cool!! Thanks a lot Numy  :-D. By the way I haven't forgotten 'bout y'all guys, I know there's some new stuff, I capped it and hopefully have it up soon.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Qman1

Does anyone have any old bumps (that you know of) that should be uploaded to the site?

(Like the Venture Bros bumps from a few years ago for example, another example are the old Inuyasha bumps, Cowboy Bebop bumps....and a whole lot of others that I cant remember)

NumyMufn

I got a bunch - they just look like crap!  :roll:
I'll be uploading them anyway, until someone comes up with better ones :P

I'm awake.

mongo

Sure thing, fire away! Even though the upload system is on testing phase right now, ya might have to put em on upload.sc or something, but still, that's rad.

Qman1

Great job getting the Venture Bros bumps up (although there are some more that still need to be put up) and those other 2 bumps.  :mrgreen:

NumyMufn

Consider those six a test run  :| since my source is soooo bad Mongo, Crab & I are trying to find a way to make them look better... or at least so they don't make you feel like you're on drugs :P (Mongo did an awesome job fixing the Truckin' bump, eh?  :mrgreen: )

I'm awake.

Qman1

Quote from: NumyMufn on October 19, 2006, 09:58:30 PM
Consider those six a test run? :| since my source is soooo bad Mongo, Crab & I are trying to find a way to make them look better... or at least so they don't make you feel like you're on drugs :P (Mongo did an awesome job fixing the Truckin' bump, eh?? :mrgreen: )

Yeah, he did a nice job.

did u see the bump that laughingboy made for me? (Its very nice)

NumyMufn

I'm awake.