Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NumyMufn

Quote from: exeffingdee on March 04, 2011, 06:31:46 PM
oh wait..other people are asking for it too and a moderator says it'll be ready soon..and it..has the..name..

THANX :D !

(although, now that i click on the link; yes it is the same song, but it's not the same for me without the glitchiness so..i'm glad the current one will be ready soon)

eXDAAAHAHAHAhAHAhAHahAHahahaHAha
I did say it was a different part of the song ;)
Now for the funny... it's failed in the encoder  :lol: Please stand by...
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

trainmaster718

I haven't been able to find one of the newer "live-action people in owl suits" bump on the site, so here goes:

I don't recall what the audio was like, but the footage was of a monitor screen. The screen seemed to be playing video from a security camera aimed down a hallway, in which the people in owl suits began to walk down.

I hope it is actually missing and my searches weren't just wrong.

mongo

"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

trainmaster718

Thanks so much! It's beautiful!
Turns out I just searched "Owl" and couldn't find it among the others because it didn't have "Owl" as a tag. But it did have "Owls" hahaha oh well.

mongo

:lol: happens to all of us, don't worry. Tag's been added by one of us, it appears under "owl" now :-D have fun and welcome to the forums!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Well if I ever get my power back on  :-P I think it's time to reexamine the tags and search feature.
it used to be that clicking on a singular tag (owl) it would also return ANYTHING that contained "owl" not only adding the plural ' owls' but also bowl, scowl, ... Ok, not the best example. My biggest problem word was ' car ' which could potentially return car, cars, cart, cartoon, scar, escargot, iscariot, care, careful, carrot, carry, scary, carnivorous, carnage, carrion, carly, ...etc. etc. etc. SO it was standard practice to delete singular forms in favor of plural forms. Compounded by the fact that the search now only returns the first fifty results but clicking tags returns all tagged items, well, it's just time for a second look. The search is actually greatly improved. For grins and giggles I searched '- sd' and was amazed that it returned exactly the bumps I needed.

To be continued in another thread.....

I'm awake.

yazmineR

I would like to request my B&W card to be added so I can relive the moment.

username: yazmineR
year: 2011 #170

"would you like to discuss "Off Air?"
no?

ok, then just
DO IT MOAR!

[yazmineR]"

Is that specific enough?

Thank you :)

NumyMufn

Quote from: yazmineR on February 17, 2012, 05:33:07 PM
I would like to request my B&W card to be added so I can relive the moment.

username: yazmineR
year: 2011 #170

"would you like to discuss "Off Air?"
no?

ok, then just
DO IT MOAR!

[yazmineR]"

Is that specific enough?

Thank you :)
Week of 5/29/2011, Sunday airing just after AUPS1 about 12:15am Eastern - Does someone have it on ice somewhere? I think I can get it if needed, let me know!

I'm awake.

mongo

[EDIT] Found it, it's on the queue :-D

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

mongo

Qman1

Im asking for a Bump Requeset....apparently I got bumped last year and didnt even know it.

I RARELY go onto ASMBs anymore let alone here...but I peek in every once in a while throughout any of the years ive been a memeber of each site

Here is the link http://boards.adultswim.com/t5/Bumps/The-adult-swim-Aired-Viewer-Cards-Bumps-ARCHIVE/m-p/60804344#M47915

Now, if any of you got a chance to record that bump, can u upload it to the site?

Thanks in advance

-Q

NumyMufn

Did you mean this one?
http://boards.adultswim.com/t5/Bumps/The-adult-swim-Aired-Viewer-Cards-Bumps-ARCHIVE/m-p/60704356#M47801

Nice to see ya' man! I just saw you popped in at the AMSB too  :mrgreen: I feel the same way... there's been some speculation that they may be planning to shut the boards down. That would suck.

I'm awake.

Qman1

Quote from: NumyMufn on March 23, 2012, 01:31:34 AM
Did you mean this one?
http://boards.adultswim.com/t5/Bumps/The-adult-swim-Aired-Viewer-Cards-Bumps-ARCHIVE/m-p/60704356#M47801

Nice to see ya' man! I just saw you popped in at the AMSB too  :mrgreen: I feel the same way... there's been some speculation that they may be planning to shut the boards down. That would suck.

Yes thats the one. I know right? Great to hear from ya.

Idk...the boards have changed throughout the years...idk if it would be a bad thing or a good thing...it would suck tho...