Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

I'd like to let everyone know that I'm taping the SD versions of the bumps and they're going to be here eventually. There have been over 100 new bumps in the past two weeks and I haven't been able to encode, since both encoding and recording are really time consuming and I don't trust my PC enough to try doing both at the same time (tends to lock up/BSoD on memory intensive tasks). They are recorded, however, and I intend to get to them soon.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

clokwork

Cool!  I will check to see if thats the one I heard.  Thanks!!

clokwork

Oh man you're good!!!!  That's the exact song.  Thank you!!!  Love this site...

mongo

I think I have it. I'll check it out at night.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

PolarLight

Thanks.

mongo

You lucked out, it's on the queue it's here: http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/3228 8-).

radakiz

Does anyone have the bump where it's a b&w card and says "Failed to receive broadcast [E202]"? Has awesome techno music playing. I'm pretty sure the words were static and lightning-ish.
Came up Feb, 28, 2011 some time between 10:20 and 10:40 pm
Thanks!

NumyMufn

Quote from: radakiz on March 01, 2011, 04:55:24 PM
Does anyone have the bump where it's a b&w card and says "Failed to receive broadcast [E202]"? Has awesome techno music playing. I'm pretty sure the words were static and lightning-ish.
Came up Feb, 28, 2011 some time between 10:20 and 10:40 pm
Thanks!
It's a little early but it will be posted soonish I'm sure. The music info is the same as this older bump: http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/2636
but it's a different part of the song which is "Herzog" by Clark from the album 'Body Riddle'
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

beezee

Just saw a B&W card during Family Guy that said "if the scripts for three and a half men were as funny as Sheen on [insert whatever radio show] we'd watch the hell out of it"

I soorta recognize the music but can't tell from where and I love it! I have to know what it is!!

Help anyone?

mongo

I've never heard it before myself, but I'll be uploading it soon to see if anyone can ID it.

exeffingdee

Please Please PLEASE post the bump where it shows a glitchy blue dialog box with something like 'message receive failed' or something - and it plays this amazing stream of 8-bit music/notes/sounds.

i NEED to have that sound. Even if it's not from a real/whole song and doesn't have an official artist(although i wish it would).

you guys are the best; i am So glad i found this website - truly an invaluable service to document these once-in-a-lifetime correspondences with the TV audience.
Adult Swim is historic and totally break away and you all are too.

Thank you incalculably,

exeffingdee eXDHAHAhAhAhahAhAhahAHHAhAHA

exeffingdee

oh wait..other people are asking for it too and a moderator says it'll be ready soon..and it..has the..name..

THANX :D !

(although, now that i click on the link; yes it is the same song, but it's not the same for me without the glitchiness so..i'm glad the current one will be ready soon)

eXDAAAHAHAHAhAHAhAHahAHahahaHAha

mongo

Bump will be up soon, all the other ones are up but that one seems to be having problems. Rest assured though, it will be up. Anyway, thanks for the compliments! :-D

beezee

Quote from: mongo on March 04, 2011, 03:36:04 PM
I've never heard it before myself, but I'll be uploading it soon to see if anyone can ID it.

Awesome thank you mongo!

If anyone can ID the sax riff in this- http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/3544 I will give e-love.