[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NumyMufn

You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

yes, watch them very closely.
It was late and didn't know if I should just switch of the original or delete it.

okay let me rephrase that - (I'm not quite awake  :-P my communication skills are questionable when I'm fully conscious) I wasn't sure it was going to survive the encoder with any better results than mongo's original (that is a rare occurrence.) So I went ahead and tested it out. Now that we know it's better I was waiting to see what the consensus was on the deletion since the original hasn't been up very long and I didn't know if it was worth a redirect like all the vintage remasters. Even though I supplied a couple of those files mongo handled all the uploading and crab did all the redirecting so I didn't quite follow the protocol for the process. Until that's resolved they're both staying live.

*five edits later...  :roll:

I'm awake.

mongo

It solved itself!!! Uh... actually, no, Numy and crab solved it  :-D. Thanks for the up, Numy! Really looks a lot better without all the weird shadowing  :mrgreen:.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

No prob.  :wink: I wish I could pinpoint what characteristics are better handled over here. Like the last couple I downsized - I used your fireworks, it was easily better than mine but my creepy cat looked better than yours  :|

I'm awake.

Blitz2daRap7

Hi I want to request the bump that I saw on Jan. 3, 2010:

Dear Adult Swim,

i would love
to work at adultswim

i was wondering what jobs
there are in adultswim,

[xXMrRightXx]

Well if you can
sing and dance

send us a tape

and we'll throw it
in the garbage for you

Because you can't
sing or dance, Dummy

[adult swim]

mongo

On the queue. Will be up when the encoding server's online  :-D.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

terrorist96

In case anyone didn't know, that viewer-bump was a repeat. It originally aired on 01.25.2009.

mongo

meatwad2b

I couldn't find this bump here:

2005-2006 Adult Swim College Reps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwnvhNQgPZ0
It aired sometime in late August 2005. Can't remember the date and I'm not sure about the song either.

NumyMufn

I have it ... I can extract it from the August 21st collection that I have: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS7r8XvU60s it's even the thumbnail pic for it...
Isn't that you?  :wink:

I'm awake.

terrorist96

Can I request the old disclaimer bump say that they are American Cowboys?

NumyMufn

There was no sound to that one, did you see it in my photobucket?  :?

nvm... i don't see it there, I was sure I had it. :P cuz I do  :roll: http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f179/numymufn/FMAwarning.jpg

I'm awake.