Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

Oh, wait, I think you know what you mean, but wasn't that an Aqua Teen promo? The one that used the same stock clip of the man celebrating used in the 5 Hour Energy thing's ad?
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

kingnate

Oh ok. Yeah that's it. I wasn't sure if it was a bump or promo.

mongo

Yeah, it got me too at first, but then I saw the whole thing. If I find it laying around here I'll up it to RS for you, but I'm not sure bout the chances of that, since I erased some recordings yesterday. Anyway, asfdotcom.net should have it up in a few days or something.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

kingnate

notsobigben

looking for a bump aired on 3-23-08 easter of this year,
it was a bump about mtv viewers and adult swim viewers and who would want to date a person who watched the hills.
hilarious, i'd like to get it, any idea when it might be added or where i could find it?

NumyMufn

Let's see if mongo has it first, I can get it but my sync problems seem to be getting worse and I'd have to send it to him first for adjusting anyway. :P One way or the other we'll get it to ya'  :mrgreen:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

I saw it, but since it was a card I deleted it  :-( however, if it's still being shown throughout the week I could tape it, but I need to know before Thursday if it's rerun. If I happen to see it before then I'll tape it for ya.

NumyMufn

If they stick to the same bumps as last night we won't be seeing it again :P I'll see what I can do...

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Quote from: notsobigben on March 25, 2008, 06:06:31 PM
looking for a bump aired on 3-23-08 easter of this year,
it was a bump about mtv viewers and adult swim viewers and who would want to date a person who watched the hills.
hilarious, i'd like to get it, any idea when it might be added or where i could find it?

Okay here's the rapidshare download: http://rapidshare.com/files/103090110/date_hills.avi

and a YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux1KjbrFaNA

I'm awake.

mongo

notsobigben

yeah dude your the best.
thats really gonna stick it to my hills watching ex-girlfriend.

mclay88

I can't seem to find a bump they've been running recently. I think it's a still image of purple door set in a brick wall. The music is slow, almost jazzy, and sounds like it's being played on a keyboard. Anyone know what this one is? I'd love that song. Thanks

mongo

The only door on brick wall bump I remember currently running is this one http://www.bumpworthy.com/bump_display.php?bid=809

mclay88

Hmm, not it. Thanks for the attempt though. I saw the bump run again. It's two brown doors (or some kind of large indents) with a large gap between them set into a brick wall with the words "ADULT SWIM OUR FRIEND" on the right most door. The ground it's on is slanted and there is moss growing on the sidewalk.