Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

They look really nice!! I'm sending 'em up to crab right now. Beefy and the guys and ASF, big ups on the hodgepodges, really full and nice quality! Oh and nice pic NumyMufn :wink:
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

inuyashapup

Hey there, I'm here by way of Superbee on the [as] boards.  I was wondering if anyone's got the new [as] transit line bump or bumps.  I was able to grab it here, but saving and screencapping it has been a bitch.  Any chance it'll be added to the selection here?

crab

Quote from: inuyashapupHey there, I'm here by way of Superbee on the [as] boards.  I was wondering if anyone's got the new [as] transit line bump or bumps.  I was able to grab it here, but saving and screencapping it has been a bitch.  Any chance it'll be added to the selection here?

Coming very soon. It's recorded.  Just need to find some time..

inuyashapup

Excellent!  Thanks!  *will be patient*

mongo

"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

crab

yep, just need time

also have all the new sunday night ones

mongo

Very cool. If I get my hands on anything I'll holla.

mongo

A quick heads up, I'm very sure I saw some new bumps on the Family Guy-Futurama timeline yesterday, something about a figurine on FG is the one I remember the most.

fayefujiko

Hi.
There're a couple bumps I have questions about:

- "Now In Lush Color" - I've seen it on the site, but it doesn't have the artist/song listed. Is there any new info on that?

- "This is so freaking you out." - Does anyone know the music for that one?

Thanks.

Qman1

Quote from: fayefujikoHi.
There're a couple bumps I have questions about:

- "Now In Lush Color" - I've seen it on the site, but it doesn't have the artist/song listed. Is there any new info on that?

No info on that one, its unknown. Nice and smooth though aint it?
http://www.bumpworthy.com/bump_download_mp3.php?bid=61

- "This is so freaking you out." - Does anyone know the music for that one? what bump is that?

-Q

leukoplast

I think the This is freaking you out thing was actually a user submission.

mongo

Qman, found out what bump fayefujiko was talking about. It's a card really, showed on Family Guy last night. It features a text that reads "This is so freaking you out." zooming in and out with the beat and then switches to a static "[or not]". Rad beat, actually  :P . Just helping out. Oh and fayefujiko, cool nick, hot girls  :wink:

mongo

Heads up guys, new bumps last night! I know there was more than one, specially on Futurama and a glorious return of the [as] is your friend bump in color! (a blue hue, really cool). Just giving a heads up. (BTW sorry if this is annoying or anything)

mongo

Another heads up, yellow Owl bump, saw it Saturday night. (if you want me to stop this don't hesitate to mention it, it's just in case someone has it or any way of getting it  :P )

NumyMufn

Quote from: Qman

- "This is so freaking you out." - Does anyone know the music for that one? what bump is that?

-Q

I hadn't put it together before but it was from Ilkae's 'Bovine Rearrangement'. The track title is "Setzer"
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.