Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

Whoa, for reals? Gimme them links or pics, that'll help :-D. About the song... CRAP!!! I haven't been able to get that thing off my head ever since I downloaded the bump  :lol: Damn library tracks  :-P And well, I've started with the editing of footage and got you....
01. Kiss Babies
http://s1.upload.sc/prepare/a9576eb01db7b499fa4b4839d6eff58c

Upload.sc because it turned out a tad big for the upload system... thought that'd be smaller :-P.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Hey there guys! Numy, now you can stop hating me (or hate me a little less? 8-))... FINALLY got some free time, uploaded those bumps in debt (plus some new stuff :roll:) and well I finally have some free time now, and that ROCKS! The fixes are not like really amazing but well I've been in a real tight schedule and didn't want to delay them any longer... you guys be the judges? :-P. Oh and yeah, huge stretch but by any chance, (has anyone found/would anyone know which song was used on) the Kill Your Feet bump? Just saw the wallpaper again today, and dammit, we need that bump!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

awww.. mongo, honey... I never hated you!  :roll:  It's my turn to be busy now. :P
The kill your feet bump... wasn't that a one time only deal? Was that the night they played the same episode of Birdman eight times? .... help me out here, I need something to look for  :-D

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

... and just for the record, those bumps look awesome  :mrgreen: ... I know what you had to work with ;) Thank You!

I'm awake.

mongo

You're welcome, glad you liked them  :-) Regarding Kill Your Feet, yeah, from the Birdman night  :-P... I know it's far-fetched, I just really like it  :mrgreen:

mookielady

I would very much like to see the Tetris Schedule Method bump.

mongo

If it's recent, tell me the airing date, I'm pretty sure I must have it somewhere around here.

NumyMufn

Ooo... I was pretty sure you had it here somewhere  :? but it is recent...

I'm awake.

mongo

It sounds quite familiar... by any chance would you know where did it air (like, before what show or something) and what week it was?

NumyMufn

I'm checking the week of 10/8/06 - you definitely posted the "Post-It & Marker" How to Schedule bump... I think they ran at the same time.  :?

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

yep, there it is! about ten minutes into the block on Sunday.  :mrgreen: Do you have it or shall I snag it while I've got it here?

I'm awake.

mongo

Snag it if you can, because right now I can only date back to 10/14/06. Thanks!  :-D

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Well, crud :P two hours later... it's up but there's a funky pixelating thing going on with this one... I even tried shaving off a few seconds so I could upload the higher quaility clip but it was just as bad :( Wanna give it a whirl? I'll send you the raw file just in case...? :wink:

And here's a proper looking one for mookielady :)
Schedule by Tetris
http://s1.upload.sc/request/b16d36aa5b93cb7f98e1b64b493bcb48

I'm awake.