Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenigundam

Yeah, they're on the Bandai releases as well and Adult Swim still shows most of them.

I wonder if someone will bring Toonami bumps on this site...
All kids out of theh poowel--adult swim

NumyMufn

The SbtB bumps are currently on the podcasts, episodes 6 & 8. And HailBrak (EvilBrak) has them on YouTube SBTB Bumps
I couldn't find 'em cuz the link was in his ASMB sig  :P
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

I'm sorry for taking so long on the SbtB bumps, I'm gonna get them on Sunday along with the other two new ones. The commercial breakers, those are not bumps, so we cannot post them here (they were created by the same guys who did the show, and count as parts of the episodes). Sorry  :( .
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Any chance we could get that slide puzzle of Stewie that ran as the Family Guy lead-in last week? :|  please?

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

Qman1

Quote from: NumyMufnYAY!  :lol:  I made it a little too big but I got a Stewie Puzzle!

http://s1.upload.sc/request/11064a8ae10f26317a6773c0e991a0a4

You should send it to Crab...

NumyMufn

He'd probably like a smaller one - it was my first time and I had no idea what "small - medium - large" would translate into so I just went with medium. My system hasn't quite recovered yet...I need to reboot... which is way scarier than it sounds so I haven't done it  :roll:

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

mongo

"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

bw83

I was wondering if anyone had any of the Christmas bumps from (I believe) 2004?  I recall one in particular--a worm dressed like Santa looking down on some children (everything was in bright color, almost retro-like) with the words "Don't Tell Him What You Know!" at the top.  They only ran for the month of December.

NumyMufn

I might... I'll have to check and it could take a while ... gimme a week or so (or someone else may have it)

I'm awake.

Daikun

I'm requesting a few bumpers:

Witch Hunter Robin (February 2004, when the series premiered on AS way back when)

The Animatrix (April 2004, on the movie's first airing when AS returned to Saturdays)

Laughingboy69

I was wondering if someone had a commercial from WAY BACK. It was the one advertising Austin Powers Goldmember, and had Brak singing "I love movies and they love me, this is a movie that I want to see..." and they show movie footage.

Much appreciated.
I do Let's Plays now.

NumyMufn

Quote from: bw83I was wondering if anyone had any of the Christmas bumps from (I believe) 2004?  I recall one in particular--a worm dressed like Santa looking down on some children (everything was in bright color, almost retro-like) with the words "Don't Tell Him What You Know!" at the top.  They only ran for the month of December.

I think I found what you are looking for... I'm in the process of converting it but I don't have the most reliable setup, so, it might be tomorrow before it's done.

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Quote from: bw83I was wondering if anyone had any of the Christmas bumps from (I believe) 2004?  I recall one in particular--a worm dressed like Santa looking down on some children (everything was in bright color, almost retro-like) with the words "Don't Tell Him What You Know!" at the top.  They only ran for the month of December.
Here are a couple - I'm working on getting the rest  :)

Don't Tell Him What You Know
http://s1.upload.sc/request/1f5838e8285592f57a70972bfd8c005c
(The voiceover from the previous commercial bled into this - I'm looking for a cleaner one) EDIT: Mongo cleaned this one up for me - the link is at the top of the next page - All Hail Mongo!  :mrgreen:

Jolly Olde St. Williams Street
http://s1.upload.sc/request/1f40464f70214e6c19aef7c21f87aea7

I'm awake.